Aetna’s values include: integrity, excellence, inspiration, and caring. They are working to make healthier communities therefore reaching out to the people they serve. Aetna has been in the business since 1853 and they have fulfilled these values since.
Aetna has a WorkAbility Absence Management System that was set up to permit members to go online to get and print claims forms, check the status of their claims and payments, obtain notices and updates more rapidly. Members may also inform them of their used Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) benefits on pre-approved intermittent leaves, report new absences, upload files, report an extension of a leave, or report when you plan to return to work and much, much more.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or register page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to login online:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
Why you should Create A New WorkAbility Absense Management System online account:
- You will be able to Print or download forms needed to process your claim
- View your payment schedule
- Check the status of your claims & payments
- Access letters & updates faster by asking them to send them electronically instead of in the mail — then log in to read them
- Inform Aetna that you have used some of your FMLA benefit on pre-approved intermittent leaves
- Print out copies of your disability benefit pay stubs
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Report & notify everyone of when you plan to return to work so your employer knows when you’ll be back
- Contact Aetna at any time via e-mail
Easy steps to follow to sign in online:
- Visit the following URL in your preferred search engine.
- Type in your user name in the space provided.
- Type in your current password in the space provided.
- Click on the “SECURE LOG IN” button.
Download the Aetna WorkAbility Management (Disability) App now:
The Aetna WorkAbility (previously Aetna Mobile) app makes managing your work leave and disability benefits easy!
- File a new claim or work leave
- View all your recent activity
- Check on the status & details of your claims and leaves
- Check on benefit payments that have been issued
- Add time to a work leave and check your leave balance
- Notify the company of your return to work