Aetna is an American managed health care company that sells traditional and consumer directed health care insurance and related services, such as medical, pharmaceutical, dental, behavioral health, long-term care, and disability plans, primarily through employer-paid (fully or partly) insurance and benefit programs, and through Medicare.
At the moment, Aetna tends to over 23 million medical members, 15 million dental members and 15 million pharmacy benefit management services members. A unique login page is available online for dentist and other dental office professionals who are partnering with or part of their association in order to gain access to the following:
- For a claim or encounter the may submit it and/or check on the status of it
- Inquiries on eligibility which can be administered in real-time.
- Review DMO eligibility rosters.
- Review PPO and DMO dental office guides.
- Access to downcoding and bundling policies.
- Access to free continuing education courses.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
If you are a dentist or a dental office professional, easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or register page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.