TOPIC: AARP Membership Registration | Register | Login Requirements | Your Card is Active | Online Account Benefits | Member Id Number Required
AARP stands for the American Association of Retired Persons which was founded in 1958 by Ethel Percy Andrus and Leonard Davis. This is US-based interest group whose mission is “to empower people to choose how they live as they age.” They have more than 38 million members as of 2018. It is originally an influential lobbying group in the United States that mainly placed its focus on the different issues that are affecting the elderly.
Company Toll-Free Nationwide Phone Number: 1-888-687-2277 / Toll-Free Spanish: 1-877-342-2277 / International Calls: 1-202-434-3525 / TTY user dial 711
Online Technical Support: 1-800-566-0242
- You are able to set up an Automatic Renewal which means:
- Continuous membership as well as exclusive benefits and services without interruption
- Timesaver as it will give you one less bill to remember and no stamps or checks needed
- Prevents snail mail sent to you so that saves the environment with fewer paper materials sent.
- Annual reminder before your credit card is charged.
- You may cancel at any time so there is no risk.
- Get instant access to your membership card and print a copy online.
- You will be able to manage your account and communications preferences.
- When you register online, you will automatically be enrolled in their free rewards program.
- Earn points by taking quizzes or using online tools.
- Redeem the points for gift cards or items in their online catalog or enter into sweepstakes.
- Earn points for registering online.
- When you join, you get PLENTY of discounts and coupons and will enable you to find out about ALL the discounts available to you online.
- Receive a free membership for your household.
- Gain access to exclusive discounts from a HUGE variety of places.
- You get a subscription to AARP The Magazine
- And much, much more!
NOTICE: People aged 50 and above are eligible for full membership with AARP. They offer an associate membership for those under 50. Associate members will still be receiving a Membership Kit together with the AARP card. All great benefits will still be enjoyed. But there are vendors who are restricted to their requirements, which include age-restricted insurance products. As you turn 50, you will be automatically converted to a full membership with no effort on the member’s part and enjoy the full benefits of AARP.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your employee and personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to register and activate your AARP card account online:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow to register and create a new active account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Enter your Member ID in the space provided.
- Type in your First & Last Name in the spaces provided.
- Input your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Type in the Security Challenge moving letters in the space provided.
- Select the “NEXT” button to move forward and continue to provide all the necessary information until the registration / activation is complete.
Easy steps to follow to login to your current account online:
- Visit www.aarp.org/registration in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Select the “LOGIN” button.
- Type in your Email Address in the space provided.
- Type in your Current Password in the space provided.
- Type in the Security Challenge moving letters that appear on your screen on to the space provided.
- Select the “LOG IN” button.
- You may now begin to manage your account online.
Don’t Worry If You Lost Your Card…
If you lost your card or it’s been stolen or damaged, you can replace it with a new one free of charge. No need to worry; only your name and membership number are associated with your membership card. NO financial or sensitive personal data is associated with your card.
If you have lost, stolen or damaged your card, helpful links are available below so you can access your card:
Payment Mailing Address:
AARP Membership Center
Remittance Processing Center
3200 E Carson St.
Lakewood, CA 90712-4028