Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-651-1007
United Airlines, Inc. is a major American airline that is based at Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. It is the third largest airline globally measured by fleet size and route network. They started their operations in 1931 and is currently employing nearly 88,000 people. One of the benefits they enjoy while being employed is the 401(k) plan which the company matches to provide them with financial security for their future. Another benefit they enjoy is a variety of medical plans and options, including vision, dental, and long-term disability and life insurance, to keep their employees’ family happy and healthy.
- Social clubs
- Paid time off
- Travel Discounts & Privileges & Buddy Pass
- Volunteer opportunities
- Professional development
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs)
United Airlines members are given an access to Your Benefit Resources. This service is free of charge for retirement clients who require to handle their account online.
When you create a new account, patients will be able to perform the following:
- Choose and review a selection of plans and benefits available for them.
- Update dependent information and other personal updates.
- Perform a comparison on available medical options like costs of deductibles, copayments, coinsurance and other details.
- And much, much more!
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Multiple reasons for downloading the UA app:
- Change your flight
- Mobile Boarding Pass
- Flight Booking
- Flight Status
- Manage your booked reservations
- Add and view current United reservations
- Change seats
- Change or cancel reservations
- Access and view upgrade and standby lists
- View aircraft seat maps
- Get departure and arrival information
- View the current location of your flight’s aircraft
- See amenities offered in flight
- Receive flight status push notifications:
- Monitor a selected flight
- Receive automatic updates to your device
- MileagePlus Account
- View your MileagePlus account information
- See recent activity and statements
- Track the status of your checked baggage
- Stream and watch popular movies and TV shows from your own device on select flights
- View interactive airport maps
- See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes
- Eligible MileagePlus Chase Card members can access their one-time passes
- Schedule Uber transportation to or from the airport
- Play Sudoku games
- Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets
- And much, much more!