Online Account Access Phone Number: 1-877-844-4999
UnitedHealthCare recognizes that these are astonishing times in health care. The opportunities to help people live healthier have never been greater. Advanced data and technologies, breakthrough treatments, and consumer choice are redefining what can be achieved.
Which is why in 1992, UnitedHealthCare had paved the way in setting standards by being the primary in being the source of a Report Card on health care access, quality and cost measures. They put in motion a website in 2000 to do this. They called it “My UnitedHealthCare” or “MYUHC”. This gives each customer access to a portal that is personal to them and they will be able to order ID cards, they can check their claim status, as well as look up health information that is relevant to the individual customer. UnitedHealthCare continues to introduce new innovations to this day. These revolutions continue improvement in the quality of the lives of customers as they age.
Their DENTAL PLANS may offer the following:
- Get preventive care like routine cleanings and fluoride treatments covered with NO deductible or waiting period.
- Get coverage for basic services such as fillings or emergency treatment for dental pain and major services like retainers and root canals. NOTE: These are subject to the plan’s deductible and waiting periods.
- Gain access to a dental network with over 85,000 dental offices, in private and retail settings.
- No need to submit claim forms because they will pay in-network dentists directly.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or register page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to access the login or complete registration to their website online:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow to login to their website:
- Visit the following URL in your preferred search engine.
- Enter your username and password under the box titled “Site Login”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
Easy steps to follow to complete registration through their website:
- Visit www.myuhcdental.com in your preferred search engine.
- Click on the “Register Now” button under the box titled “Site Login”.
- Type in your name in the space provided.
- Input your date of birth in the space provided.
- Enter your zip code in the space provided.
- Type in your subscriber ID number in the space provided
- Click on the “Submit” box.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until registration is complete.
|After you register you will be able to preform the following tasks: