Company Billing Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-697-8378 (1-866-MYQUEST)
Quest Diagnostics is a Fortune 500 American clinical laboratory that maintains collaborative agreements with various hospitals and clinics across the globe. As of 2017, Quest Diagnostics had approximately 45,000 employees and have generated more than $7.7 billion in revenue.
They offer a vast assortment of test and testing products and services that profit the patients, healthcare providers, and pharmaceutical medical device companies, life insurance companies, as well as employers.
You may have obtained a billing statement if you are a patient. Your doctor may have sent a sample of your specimen out to one of Quest’s laboratories to be tested even if you did not physically visit a Quest Diagnostics location. The invoice or the billing statement you received is for the lab services that were requested by your doctor. Normally, the invoice you received is for the lab test results only and is actually separate from any invoice you may have received or paid for from your doctor or at your doctor’s office.
Do find the actual message on your specific invoice or the Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance provider for a more detailed explanation about why you have received an invoice.
There may be other several reasons why you have received an invoice:
- Your insurance provider administered the claim and denied payment and will not pay the invoice.
- Your insurance provider was unable to respond to the claim.
- Your insurance information was not received or the wrong insurance information was received on your test order.
- Your insurance carrier processed the claim and applied the balance to your co-pay or deductible instead of paying the invoice.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
- Visit https://questdiagnostics.com/bill in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Select the “Check Bill / Invoice Status” button / link found on the left hand area of the page.
- Type in your Lab Code number in the space provided.
- Type in your Invoice Number in the space provided.
- Select the “Submit” button to continue forward.
- Continue to move forward until you can view your invoice.
If you lost your invoice and want to view all your billing details, it is suggested to create an online account to view your account online.
- What happens if you don’t pay quest diagnostics?
- Billing Complaints
- Bill Dispute
- Find Locations
- View Paperwork
Click here for their FAQ section for answers.