Personal Information Collected
medicare-providers.net (“we,” “us,” or “our”) collects Personal Information provided by Consumers through the Site. In the past 12 months, we have collected the following information from Consumers:
||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
|Categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80.
||A name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law
||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
||An individual’s physiological, biological or behavioral characteristics, including an individual’s deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), that can be use, singly or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish individual identity, including but not limited to, imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, and voice recordings, from which an identifier template, such as a faceprint, a minutiae template, or a voiceprint, can be extracted, and keystroke patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information.
|Internet or other electronic network activity information
||Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, advertisement.
||Physical location, position, and movement data.
||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
|Professional or employment-related information
||Present and past employment data.
||Education records maintained by educational institutions or third parties on behalf of these institutions.
|Inferences drawn from any other information
||Data reflecting a consumer’s preferences, characteristics, habits, attitudes, predispositions, intelligences, and abilities.
The categories of Personal Information described above are collected from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from Consumers or their agents, such as through Consumers’ responses to forms on this Site.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on the Site, such as through Consumers’ interaction with this Site.
- From third-parties that work with us to provide services to Consumers, such as the third-parties that we connect Consumers with to fulfill their requests.
Uses of Personal Information
The information we collect is used to:
- Fulfill the purpose for which the information was provided by the Consumer
- Perform the activities described to you when collecting your personal information or as set forth in the CCPA
- Provide the Consumer with information, products, or services that have been requested
- Perform internal and external marketing
- Carry out obligations and enforce contractual rights
- Improve the services provided through the Site, such as through testing, research, analysis, and development
- Respond to requests from law enforcement and government organizations as required by law, court order, or government regulation
- Evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our assets whether on an ongoing basis or as part of a discrete transaction in which collected personal information is among the assets transferred
Additional categories of Personal Information will not be collected or used for materially different purposes without first providing the Consumer with notice.
Sharing and Sale of Personal Information
We may sell or disclose Personal Information provided to us by Consumers for a business purpose. In the past 12 months, the following categories of Personal Information have been sold or disclosed for a business purpose:
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law
- Commercial information
- Internet or other electronic network activity
- Geolocation data
- Professional or employment-related information
- Education information
- Inference data
Consumers’ Personal Information is sold or disclosed for business purposes to the following categories of third-parties:
- Privacy and compliance service providers
- Insurance companies
- Insurance carriers
- Mortgage companies
- Marketing companies
- Call centers
- Lead buyers
- Lead generators
- Advertising agencies
Personal Information for minors under 16 years of age is neither collected, disclosed, nor sold.
Consumers have several rights under the CCPA. These include:
- The right to know what categories and specific pieces of Personal Information are collected, disclosed for a business purpose, or sold by requesting this information from us
- The right to request deletion of Personal Information collected or maintained by us
- The right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for choosing to exercise privacy rights under the CCPA
- The right to designate an authorized agent for making requests under the CCPA on the Consumer’s behalf
Even after fulfilling a request for deletion, we are required to maintain records for statutory compliance.
To submit a request to know or delete Personal Information, please either call our toll-free telephone number (888) 506-7846 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received a request, we work with Consumers to verify the request. As part of the verification process, we may ask a Consumer to provide their first and last name, phone number, email, and/or address.
To opt-out of the sale of Personal Information, please complete the form located Do Not Sell.
To designate an authorized agent to submit requests under the CCPA on the Consumer’s behalf, please send an email to email@example.com.
The table below contains information on the requests received in the previous calendar year and the actions taken:
We were able to substantively respond to these requests within a median of XX days.