Need to contact or place a phone call to Ultimate Health Plan Representative: 1-855-422-0039 (TTY: 711)
Contact Line for Current Members: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
Ultimate Health Plans is a Medicare Advantage Plan that is based in Spring Hill in Florida. They take pride in serving individuals with Medicare fully. Ultimate Health Plans also take pride in their member-centered approach to customer service as well as the proficiency in delivering excellent benefits to meet all the members’ health care requirements. Their representatives are approachable and friendly and all come from Central Florida.
Premier and Premier Plus by Ultimate (HMO) is provided to individuals who are entitled to Medicare Part A, be enrolled in Medicare Part B and currently reside in their service area:
- Indian River
- St. Lucie
Premier and Premier Plus by Ultimate (HMO) covers all the benefits that is provided by the Original Medicare plus additional benefits that the Original Medicare does not cover.
- Dental Services that cover preventive and comprehensive dental services.
- Vision Services that include routine eye exam annually plus allowance for eyewear, whether lenses or eyeglasses.
- Transportation is inclusive of eight (8) one-way trips to primary care provider office, eye doctor, specialist AND 12 one-way trips to physical therapy.
- Wellness program that covers SilverSneakers Fitness program, health education, as well as an added smoking and tobacco use cessation.
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Benefit that will give members a monthly allowance for the purchase of OTC health essentials.
- And many more!
What is the Premier and Premier Plus by Ultimate (HMO) Over-the-Counter Benefit?
This is a program that will enable you to acquire over-the-counter items that will arrive at your address in the mail. The card must be activated and the initial OTC dollar amount will be loaded onto the card. This benefit will also assist you with the cost of essential health care products that are not within the medical or pharmacy expense under your plan. To add to this, it can aid you in saving money on a vast array of generic branded health essential products like cold medicines, pain relievers, dental care, first aid supplies, and so much more.
Advantages of using OTC benefit:
Save your time – one less trip to the pharmacy will mean that members may get to spend more valuable time on what matters most.
Easy access – OTC purchases are sent straight to the members’ homes. The need to drive anywhere will be lessened.
You will save money – Members may get OTC items they require without using money out of your own pocket. An allowance per quarter will be used on a varied range of health-related products like cold remedies and other personal care products.
Shipping is FREE – No shipping or handling fees!
No additional costs!
If you will use the credit or pre-determined allowance that is provided within this benefit, all products you wish to get will be given to you at no extra cost. Your orders will also be delivered to your home without worrying about shipping fee as these will all be covered by the benefit.
Premier and Premier Plus by Ultimate (HMO) works with United Medco to enable their members to purchase common everyday medical and personal health care essentials. Their team of clinicians, researchers, engineers, financial experts, and a great number of direct sales representatives have outstanding expertise and know everything about healthcare business.
The following are the common medical and personal care items that they offer for their partners:
- Eye and Ear Care
- First aid supplies
- Allergy sprays and gels
- Skin and sun care products
- Cold and flu products
- Dental and Denture Care
- Antacids and Acid Reducers
- Vitamins and Minerals
- And so many more!
These OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders:
- They may scroll down below and go through on how to set up an account online. This is considered to be the fastest, most convenient, and easiest way to order 24/7.
- They may place their orders by calling 1-855-422-0039, TTY: 711
- They may send in a completed order form that is included within the catalog.
- They may also send in their orders via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members may fax in a completed order form to (833) 902-3098.
How to know if a member is qualified?
Members must make sure to review the Summary of Benefits of their existing personal plan to verify if their plan has this benefit included in it. If it does, members must also be aware of the plan’s specified OTC allowance frequency, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount may vary depending on the plan. The number to contact is given at the start of this article if you need further information about your plan benefits.
There are a few plans that are inclusive of an allowance that is provided on a monthly basis. These credits may be consumed to purchase some over-the-counter medications and supplies, comprising of digestive health treatments, allergy medication, pain relievers, first aid supplies, and so many more. Members must review the Evidence of Coverage of their plan to check if it is included in their benefit and to find out the exact amount of the monthly allowance provided.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
NOTE: The information provided here is not a comprehensive explanation of the benefits available to you. It is always best to communicate directly with the company to know more information about their available plans.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to be able to sign in or register to your Premier and Premier Plus by Ultimate (HMO) OTC account online:
- Stable internet access
- Email address
- Member information
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow for new members who need to create an account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Member Portal” link found left portion of the page. You will be redirected to this link.
- Select the green “REGISTER NOW” button, found below “First Time User?” at the right portion of the box.
- Type in your Member ID in the space provided. The Member ID is found on your Ultimate Health Plans Member ID card.
- Type in the last four (4) characters of your Medicare Number in the space provided. This may be located on your Medicare ID card.
- Type in your Last Name in the space provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the space provided. Please follow this format: mm/dd/yyyy.
- Select the green “NEXT” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
An email verification will appear in your inbox once you have registered successfully. This will give you complete access to your online account and start taking advantage of Premier and Premier Plus by Ultimate (HMO) OTC pharmacy benefits that is included in your plan.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to log in to their account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Username in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “LOG IN” button to move forward.
- You may now begin to manage your account online.
Valuable guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- Delivery time: Please allow 7-10 business days after an order is placed for delivery. There are events when an order might take longer to arrive if a change is made or an item is not in stock.
- Your order total may not exceed your monthly benefit amount. Any and all unused benefit amount does not roll over to the next benefit period.
- The orders may only be placed by the member, an authorized representative verbally approved by the member at the time of order, and / or the member’s authorized representative on file.
- The OTC items are solely for the member’s use only. Using the benefit to purchase OTC items for friends and family is strictly prohibited.
- Return Policy: If an item is damaged upon shipping, it will be exchanged or replaced with an identical item, at no cost, within five (5) days from when United Medco is notified.
You may download Premier and Premier Plus by Ultimate OTC Catalog: