MyOTCCard | OTC Network | Card Activation
Login | Register | Enrollment
Support and resources for OTC Network | www.myotccard.com | Card Activation | OTC Card:
Member Services Contact Line:
Please first call the number on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
OTC Network was launched in 2010 by InComm, a leading payments technology company. Their headquarters are in Atlanta, Georgia. InComm was founded in 1992 by Brooks Smith. They work with the top Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial health plans to provide easier consumer access to eligible items using their re-loadable prepaid cards. Their primary goal is to have their cards accepted at as many retail locations across the nation as possible that sell over-the-counter medications.
Need Medicare or Health Insurance?
OTC Network Allowance
The technology they offer allows consumers to use their employer or health plan-sponsored incentive funds to buy items from product categories predetermined by the program sponsor, and then get discounts on select products. OTC Network cards are offered through more than 270 health plans and are accepted at national retailers and independent pharmacies across the U.S.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
What are some the OTC items you can purchase using the OTC Network Card?
Their Supplemental Benefit card allows Medicare advantage members with OTC benefits to arrange for home delivery and spending on products including vitamins, diabetes care and medication. Its Incentive & Rewards card encourages Medicaid customers to make healthy choices with reward and incentive dollars for purchases on health and wellness products.
Why use OTC Card?
Unused balances will automatically expire at the end of each benefit period or upon disenrollment from the plan so be sure to use the full amount before then.
- A Blood Pressure Kit or Other Diagnostics (Home Test Kits)
- Diabetes Care Items
- Vitamins & Mineral / Dietary Supplements
- Cold, Flu, Allergy , Sinus, Asthma Medicines
- Oral, Eye, Ear, Foot, Skin, Sun Care Products
- Cough / Sore Throat Relief
- Pain Relief Medicine
- Nasal Sprays, Moisturizer & Washes
- Compression sleeves, garments, and other accessories
- Health Supports such as arm slings, braces or bandages
- Digestive Products
- Weight Control / Nutritional Food Products
- Smoking Prevention / Deterrents
- First Aid Items
There are more than 200,000 items available to purchase using the OTC Supplemental Benefit Card.
Where can you use the OTC Card?
- Duane Reade
- Rite Aid
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
How does it work?
Using the card is easy for eligible members. As soon as an OTC card is active, customers can purchase eligible items at any of the participating retailers.
Eligible OTC Card Members have access to a free and secure online card management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Card Activation
- Check on the card balance.
- View transaction history.
- Check all the participating retailers available.
- Verify exactly which items are eligible by scanning the bar code when using the mobile app. Or you can login to your online account to search by product category, manufacturer, and product name.
Activate Your OTC Network Card Online:
- Visit: www.myotccard.com or click here.
- Type in your 16 or 19 digit card number into the field provided.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the card activation.
How To Activate Your OTC Network Card Over The Phone:
Call the number on the back of the card.
Download the App:
With the OTC Network App, you can:
- View on your benefit credit balance amount.
- Review your available shopping options.
- Browse all eligible items.
- Use your card number or barcode to redeem benefits.
- View transaction history.
- Update your account profile.
TIP: You may be able to download a copy of the catalog online or through the app.