OTC Network: Activate Your OTC Card | Card Activation
OTC Network was launched in 2010 by InComm, a leading payments technology company. Their headquarters are in Atlanta, Georgia. InComm was founded in 1992 by Brooks Smith. They work with the top Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial health plans to provide easier consumer access to eligible items using their re-loadable prepaid cards. Their primary goal is to have their cards accepted at as many retail locations across the nation as possible that sell over-the-counter medications.
The technology they offer allows consumers to use their employer or health plan-sponsored incentive funds to buy items from product categories predetermined by the program sponsor, and then get discounts on select products. OTC Network cards are offered through more than 270 health plans and are accepted at national retailers and independent pharmacies across the U.S.
What are some the OTC items you can purchase using the OTC Network Card?
Their Supplemental Benefit card allows Medicare advantage members with OTC benefits to arrange for home delivery and spending on products including vitamins, diabetes care and medication. Its Incentive & Rewards card encourages Medicaid customers to make healthy choices with reward and incentive dollars for purchases on health and wellness products.
Why use OTC Network Card?
Save money by using the allowance provided on the card.
Access over 200,000 items available to purchase using the OTC Supplemental Benefit Card.
TIP: Unused balances will automatically expire at the end of each benefit period or upon disenrollment from the plan so be sure to use the full amount before then.
- A Blood Pressure Kit or Other Diagnostics (Home Test Kits)
- Diabetes Care Items
- Vitamins & Mineral / Dietary Supplements
- Cold, Flu, Allergy , Sinus, Asthma Medicines
- Oral, Eye, Ear, Foot, Skin, Sun Care Products
- Cough / Sore Throat Relief
- Pain Relief Medicine
- Nasal Sprays, Moisturizer & Washes
- Compression sleeves, garments, and other accessories
- Health Supports such as arm slings, braces or bandages
- Digestive Products
- Weight Control / Nutritional Food Products
- Smoking Prevention / Deterrents
- First Aid Items
There are more than 200,000 items available to purchase using the OTC Supplemental Benefit Card.
Where can you use the OTC Network Card?
- Duane Reade
- Rite Aid
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
How does it work?
The Cashier will scan the items and ring up the order.
The Customer (you) will swipe your OTC Network card in the Point of Sale payment terminal.
Any Eligible items will be deducted / paid with from the balance on the card.
The Customer (you) will then pay the remainder amount due out of pocket. If the purchase amount is more than the available balance on the card, you will need to pay for them amount left over separately.
Using the card is easy for eligible members. As soon as an OTC card is active, customers can purchase eligible items at any of the participating retailers.
Eligible OTC Card Members have access to a free and secure online card management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Card Activation
- Check on the card balance.
- View transaction history.
- View all the participating retailers available.
- Verify exactly which items are eligible by scanning the bar code when using the mobile app. Or you can login to your online account to search by product category, manufacturer, and product name.
Activate Your OTC Card Online:
- Visit: www.myotccard.com
- Type in your 16 or 19 digit card number into the field provided.
- Click on the “Go” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the card activation.
Activate Your OTC Card Over The Phone:
Call the number on the back of the card.
Download the OTC App:
This FREE OTC Network app is a fast and easy way to check your current OTC Network card balance. You will also be able to find eligible items when shopping in-store at participating retailers by scanning the barcode.