Myorder OTCHS | Login / Register
TOLL FREE PHONE NUMBER to the Company Website or Online Account Phone Number / OTCHS Member Services: 1-833-331-1573 (TTY: 711)
It was in 2001 that OTC Health Solutions was founded. They have partnered together with a variety of health insurance companies to provide a cost effective means to aid against the ever rising cost of healthcare by creating an online home delivery program. It allows millions of active, eligible members to easily order items online from the comfort of home. Eligible Members will never have to leave home or make a trip to the pharmacy to get receive over the counter products.
Why you should use the OTC benefit?
DO YOU QUALIFY?
Make sure you check the plan’s Summary of Benefits of your personal plan to confirm if a plan offers this benefit. If it does, you must also check the plan’s specific OTC allowance frequency, as it can be either monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount varies and depends on the plan.
NOTICE: Please call your company directly for more information. The phone number will be located on the back of your member ID card. This article is for many companies such as:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- People’s Health
- Innovation Health
- And many others!
Members who are eligible to use this OTC benefit program are able to easily order over the counter products online or over the phone from the comfort of home. With this supplement benefit, their members can order items such as:
- a home diagnostics product such as a Blood Pressure Monitor
- allergy relief products
- pain relievers
- eye care
- cold medicine
- baby care products
- personal care products
- digestive remedies
- first aid items
- cold remedies
- nicotine replacements
- & a lot more!
These products are all provided at NO EXTRA COST but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge. There are two was that members of this program can submit their prescription orders:
- They can go online (see below on how to set up an account)
- They can call over the phone: 1-833-331-1573
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
List of what is required to register / sign in to an OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
Guide to follow to register for a new online account:
- The site to visit is: www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder/register
- You will need to type in the following:
- Member ID in the field provided. (Your member ID will be listed on your insurance card. Be sure to enter all numbers and letters in your member ID.
- Date Of Birth
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Then you will need to create and type in a password.
- Then you will need to click on the “Continue” button.
- Provide all the required details and move forward until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
After you have successfully registered, you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will also now have full access to the your online account. We suggest that you begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Guide to follow to sign in to a current account:
- This site to visit is: www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder (this is the NEW official website address) OR https://myorder.otchs.com/en/account/register in your internet browse on your device. NOTE: http://myorder.otchs.com/ is the old website address.
- Then you will need to provide the following:
- your Member ID or email address
- your current Password
- Then you will need to click on the red “Sign in” button.
- If you information is correct you will be able to start managing your online account.
Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- IS THERE A PRICE LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT I ORDER? Yes. You are not allowed to order more than your allotted benefit amount. If you happen to order (select) products that cost more than your allowance amount, you will NOT be able to pay the balance separately with cash or card. For example: if your total benefit is $30 and your order total is $30.95, you will have to to delete or remove items from your in order bring the order total back down to be within allotted benefit amount in order to submit the request.
- IS THERE A LIMIT TO THE ITEMS? There is no limit on the number of items you can order but that there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (5). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year. You will need to make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted monthly benefit amount.
- WHEN WILL YOU RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS? The items will be delivered within 7-10 business days.
- RETURN POLICY: If you need to return an item, please call the phone number provided at the beginning of this article to start the return process. If you receive any damaged items you can return them within 30 days. They will then replace it with the same item.
NOTE: The old website searches or links are as follows:
http //myorder.otchs.com | myorder otchs com en order | myorder.otchs.com