Phone Number for the Company Website or Online Account / Member Services TOLL FREE : 1-833-331-1573 (TTY: 711)
OTC Health Solutions was created in 2001. This company works along with a variety of health companies with the goal to offer a cost effective means to aid against the always increasing cost of healthcare. Today, OTC Health Solutions has made it possible for millions of active members to easily order Over-The-Counter products and items online via their home delivery program.
NOTICE: this article is for many companies including the following:
Aetna/Coventry/Innovation Health/Allina members and again, many others.
Aetna Medicare is a PDP, HMO, PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Their SNPs also have contracts with State Medicaid programs. Enrollment in these plans depends on contract renewal. Please call your company directly for more information. The phone number is located on the back of your member ID card.
If a member is eligible, has the OTC benefit on their plan, can use this benefit program and are able to easily order over the counter products online or over the phone from the comfort of home. With this supplement benefit, eligible members can order items such as:
- a home diagnostics product such as a blood pressure monitor
- allergy relief products
- eye care
- cold medicine
- baby care products
- personal care products
- digestive remedies
- first aid items
- cold remedies
- pain relievers
- nicotine replacements
- & a lot more!
These products are all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge. There are two was that members of this program can submit their prescription orders:
- They can go online (see below on how to set up an account)
- They can call over the phone: 1-833-331-1573
You will need to make sure you check your plan’s Summary of Benefits of your personal current plan to confirm if a plan offers this benefit. If it does, you must also check the plan’s specific OTC allowance frequency, as it can be either monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount varies and depends on the plan. You may call the number provided at the begging of this article for direction.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need access to the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have created a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Make sure you have your personal information on hand.
What will you need to register / sign in to your OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online?
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
Follow the Step below to register for a new online account:
- Visit the following link in your web browser: Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order: www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder or this link / in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the “Create account ” button located under the “First-time visitor?” section or input https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder/register into your internet browser.
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided. (Your member ID will be listed on your insurance card. Be sure to enter all numbers and letters in your member ID. )
- Type in your name in the fields provided
- Type in your date of birth in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Move forward until you provide all the required information and you receive a successful registration confirmation.
After you have registered successfully, you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will also now have full access to the your online account. It is highly suggested that you begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Follow the Step below to sign in to a current account:
- Visit the following link in your web browser: www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder (this is the NEW official website address) OR https://myorder.otchs.com/en/account/register in your internet browse on your device.
- Type in your Member ID or email address in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the red “Sign in” button.
- Start managing your online account.