Myorder OTCHS CVS | Login Register http //myorder.otchs.com
Company Website or Online Account Phone Number: 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711)
To place an OTC order over the phone call: 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711)
What is the over-the-counter (OTC) benefit?
The OTC benefit offers eligible members an easy way to get generic over-the-counter health and wellness products by mail. Members may order from a list of approved OTC items and then have the products mailed directly to their home home address. It also referred to as:
- CVS Pharmacy over-the-counter (OTC) benefit
- Over-the-counter medications and supplements allowance Benefit
- Many others…
Why you should use the OTC benefit?
This company, OTC Health Solutions, started in 2001. They have partnered with many companies to provide an affordable solution against the rise of health care costs. They offer an online home delivery system. It provides over the counter products to millions of current members. This online member website helps eligible health plan members make good use of their over the counter benefit program. Eligible members can choose to submit a request online, over the phone or through mail. OTC Health Solutions works with CVS and a variety of insurance companies such as:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – BCBS
- Global Health
- Peoples Health
- Aetna Coventry
- Viva Health
- Martin’s Point
- Medica Healthcare
- Doctors Healthcare Plans, Inc.
- Many others!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a member that needs to access to the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
List of what you will need to register / sign in to an CVS OTC Health Solutions account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Guide to follow if this is your first time visiting to create an account online:
- You will need to visit this link: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder
- Click on the red “Create account” button located under the “First-time visitor?” section and you will be directed to https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder/register.
- You will need to provide the following:
- Member ID
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Then you will need to create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Then you need to click on the red “Continue” button.
- You will be required to provide more information. Keep moving forward until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to the your online account and can begin taking advantage of pharmacy benefits that you need and that you qualify for.
Steps to follow to sign in to a current active account:
- You will need to visit the following website: www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder
- Then you will need to provide the following:
- Member ID or Email Address
- Your current Password
- Then you can click on the red “Sign in” button.
- If the information you provided is correct, you will be logged in and can start managing your online account.
Important Tips for submitting your online order:
- IS THERE A LIMIT ON THE ITEMS? The good news is there is generally no limit on how many items you may order as long it within your allotted benefit amount. But note that there is a quantity limit of five (5) per any single item, per order, with the exception of the Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year.
- IS THERE A LIMIT ON THE TOTAL PRICE? Yes.You can not order more than your allotted monthly benefit amount. Ex. if your total benefit is $15 and your order total is $15.95, you will be required to remove items from your in order to meet your total monthly benefit / bring the order total back down to your allotted amount.
- What is the amount of your OTC allowance? The amount depends on your benefit plan. Check your Summary of Benefits, Evidence of Coverage, or call the number on the back of your Member ID card or the number provided at the beginning of this article.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE THE ITEMS? You can expect to receive your item within 7-10 business days. They will mail your OTC products directly to your home address.
- RETURN POLICY: You have 30 days to return any damaged items which will be replaced with the same item.