Customer Service Phone Number: 502-629-8766
Norton Healthcare is among Kentucky’s health care systems with more than 40 clinics and hospitals in and all around Louisville in Kentucky. The hospital, along with its healthcare system, is the third largest private employer, giving care at more than 140 locations in the Louisville area. Norton Healthcare was spearheaded by Mary Louise Sutton Norton through her fundraising ideas and leadership. The John N. Norton Memorial Infirmary was formed in 1886, in honor of her late husband. Then in 1892, the Norton Children’s Hospital was opened. This hospital serves as the primary pediatric teaching facility of the Louisville School of Medicine.
Both Norton Healthcare and Norton Children’s now offer their patients an access to MyChart. This is a service that is free of charge and patients can manage their health and get access their records through an app on their device or online with the use of their computers.
This enables the patient to perform the following online:
- Create, cancel, or review appointments online or through the app
- Review and manage prescriptions
- Get access to medical records and print them
- Communicate with your medical team
- Get access to your health summary, medications, allergies, test results and print them
- View, track, and print your immunizations
- Pay or view your bills online
- Manage your eVisit
- Manage your Video visit
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided for you if you are looking to create a new account or sign in to a current account online.
If you do not have an activation code because you have lost it, have let it expire, does not work, or never received any, a provider may send you a new one. Just perform any of the following to get a new activation code:
- Request for a MyChart activation code after your next visit with your provider OR you may view it on your After-Visit Summary.
- You may call (502) 629-8766 to request for a new code.
- OR you may get your activation code online.
Still did not get one? You may sign up with no activation code here.
If you wish to download the app, just select the app that is applicable to the device that you are using.
To access MyChart, you must create an account with your healthcare organization. To sign up for an account, download the app and search for your healthcare organization or go to your healthcare organization’s MyChart website.
After you’ve signed up, turn on Face ID, Touch ID, or add a four-digit passcode to quickly log in without needing to use your MyChart username and password each time. Then, be sure you have push notifications enabled to receive updates on your device when new information is available.