Company Member Customer Service Phone Number: 502-629-1234
TOPIC: Norton Healthcare | MyChart | Sign Up / Login | Access Online Account Medical Records | Register | Phone Number |Appointments | Proxy Access Activation Code
Since 1886, Norton Healthcare began with the beginning of an infirmary. They started with the Louisville area in mind and giving them the healthcare they need. Over 130 years later, Norton Healthcare has expanded to be the biggest name in healthcare in serving adult and pediatric patients for Greater Louisville, Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Their heritage has guided their mission to provide quality health care always.
They believe in providing quality health care to everybody they serve, in such a manner that reacts to the needs of the people in the area they are serving. They see themselves as the region’s most complete, the soundest and approved health care company, while paving the way to standard and quality healthcare.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Why create an online MyChart account?
Manage Your Medical Information Online
- Access medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Receive any email notifications that lab results are posted for viewing on MyNortonChart.
- View health education topics and discharge instructions from your provider.
Access Family Members’ Medical Records
- Apply to be granted proxy access to view other family members’ medical records. Ask your provider’s office about how to request proxy access.
Use Norton eCare
- Connect with an official Norton eCare provider through a secure video visit or eVisit.
- Request or cancel Norton Healthcare your appointments online.
- Access details of your past and upcoming Norton Healthcare appointments.
- Request to be placed on a wait list for an earlier appointment if available.
Communicate With Your Doctor’s Office
- The MyNortonChart is not an email system, but it does allow you to securely send messages to your provider.
- You may send request for medical advice or other non-urgent messages.
- Do not use it to communicate urgent medical concerns.
Requirements to have available to enroll or sign in to your Norton Healthcare Mychart account online:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow to sign in and create a new account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.nortonhealthcare.org/mychart in your preferred search engine.
- Select the “SIGN UP NOW” button
- Type your MyChart Activation Code in the space provided.
- Type the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Type your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Select the “Next” button to move forward.
- Continue to provide necessary information and move forward until complete.
NOTE: you may also sign up WITHOUT an activation code by clicking here.
Easy steps to follow to login to your current and active account online:
- Visit www.nortonhealthcare.com/mychart in your preferred search engine.
- Select the “SIGN IN” button.
- Type in your current User Name in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the “LOGIN” button.
- You may now begin using the tools available.
How Do I Get Access to MyNortonChart?
There are three ways activate a MyNortonChart account:
- During your next visit with a Norton Healthcare provider, you will receive a MyNortonChart activation code on your After-Visit Summary (AVS).
- Contact: (502) 629-8766 to request a MyNortonChart activation code.
- Submit a Request your MyNortonChart activation code online using the steps provided above.