Phone Number: 1-855-343-3470
Mount Sinai Hospital is one of the nation’s oldest, largest and most respected hospitals in the US. They were founded in 1852 with a mission to constantly provide excellent patient care, educate physicians and scientists, support innovative research, disseminate knowledge and promote the good health of the community, and create a working environment that is conducive to individual creativity, career, and personal advancement. The hospital offers some of the top healthcare services in the following categories:
- Pain Management
- Lung – Pulmonology
- Nephrology – Kidney Disease
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Lung – Pulmonology
- Digestive Diseases – Gastroenterology
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- International Services
- Primary Care
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Transplantation Services
- Urgent Care
- Heart – Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery
MyChart offers patients a personalized approach and a safe and secure access to portions of their medical charts online. It enables a patient to securely use the net to assist in managing and receiving information about their health.
It is currently being offered to the patients of Mount Sinai Hospital to enable them to securely access their account. This provides the patients access to information and make create changes as well as make requests.
- Communicate securely with your doctor or your medical team
- Refill requests for your prescription
- View results for your laboratory tests
- View your past, current, and future appointments
- Use the app to do a Video Visit:
- Video visits allow providers to interact with a patient from home or on the go through live audio and video like a regular office visit!
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below whether you are a new customer or patient and is looking to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
- Visit https://mychart.mountsinai.org in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Type in your MyChart Username and Password in the space provided.
- Select the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your hospital online account.
- Verify that all your personal and account details are correct. If not, contact customer service to have it corrected.
If you’re looking for an activation code, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or directly contact Patient Support Line at 1-855-343-3470.