Customer Service Phone Number: 214-947-9100
TOPIC: Methodist Health System | MyChart | Login / Register | My Chart Sign In | Customer Service Phone Number | Patient Portal | Billing Pay Bill | Medical Records
This company aims to improve the health of the communities they serve by the way they care, educate, and innovate. Being patient-centered and patient driven is one of this organization’s values, along with giving honor and respecting the dignity of all.
From their humble beginnings in 1927, the Methodist Health System has become well-known the becoming leader in healthcare providers in Northern Texas, with several locations across the state. Their growth, advancements, accreditation, awards, and accomplishments have all been warranted because of their belief in the principles that guide them in their daily lives: life, learning, and compassion.
The Methodist Health System is going along with advancement in technology. This is proven with the use of MyChart. This is a service that is free of charge and patients can manage their health and get access their records through an app or online with the use of their computers.
Why Create an Online Account?
This enables the patient to perform the following online:
- Create, cancel, or review appointments online
- Review and manage prescriptions
- Get access to medical records and print them
- Communicate with your medical team
- Get access to your health summary, medications, allergies, test results and print them
- View, track, and print your immunizations
- Pay or view your bills online
The list of groups and centers below are all of part of the Methodist Health System:
- Charlton Medical Center
- Mansfield Medical Center
- Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Group
- Dallas Medical Center
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the MyChart Patient Online Account. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Easy steps to follow for NEW patients who need to create and log into your chart information online:
- Visit https://mychart.methodisthealthsystem.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Provide your Activation Code in the spaces provided.
- Provide the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the spaces provided.
- Select the “Next” button to continue forward.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the necessary information to complete the registration for an account online.
Need An Activation Code?
If you do not have an activation code because you have lost it, have let it expire, does not work, or never received any, a provider may send you a new one. Just perform any of the following to get a new activation code:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request for one.
- Contact 214-947-9100 and request for a new activation code.
- Go to this link to get your activation code.
Still did not get one? You may sign up with no activation code here.
Easy steps to follow for existing patients who need to login to their MyChart account online:
- Visit https://mychart.methodisthealthsystem.org OR https://mychart.methodisthealthsystem.org/MyChart/ in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Provide your Username and Password in the spaces provided.
- Select the “LOGIN” button and begin managing your online account.
Billing / Bill Pay
- Go to the following website https://mychart.methodisthealthsystem.org/MyChart/billing/guestpay/payasguest? in your preferred search engine OR click here on your device.
- Provide the Guarantor Account Number & Last Name in the spaces provided.
- Select the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your account online.
- Make sure to verify that your account details are correct each time you make a payment online for your billing account. If you see any issues, please contact customer service.
Additional Ways to Pay Bill:
Download the MyChart App
If you wish to download the app, just select the app that is applicable to the device that you are using.
To access MyChart, you must create an account with your healthcare organization. To sign up for an account, download the app and search for your healthcare organization or go to your healthcare organization’s MyChart website.
After you’ve signed up, turn on Face ID, Touch ID, or add a four-digit passcode to quickly log in without needing to use your MyChart username and password each time. Then, be sure you have push notifications enabled to receive updates on your device when new information is available.