Customer Service Phone Number: 1-855-970-1235 *** MyChart: 1-877-632-6789
TOPIC: MD Anderson | Patient Services | Login / Register | Customer Service Phone Number | Bill Pay Billing Medical Records | App Download org chart
MD Anderson Cancer Center aims to eliminate cancer in Texas, the nation, and the world by providing outstanding programs that incorporate patient care, research and prevention, and through education for undergraduate and graduate students, trainees, professionals, employees and the public.
One of their core values is working together to merit the trust of their colleagues and those they serve by communicating frequently, honestly, and openly. With that, they create an environment of trust.
This is exactly the reason why MD Anderson Cancer Center currently offers their patients ab access to MyChart. This is a service that is free of charge and clients can manage their health and get access to their records through an app online.
Why create a MyChart account?
This enables patients to do the following online:
- Schedule and review appointments
- Manage prescriptions.
- View & print medical records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- View and print your health summary, medications, allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay your bill online or through the app
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Easy steps to follow for NEW patients looking to register online:
- Go to the following website www.mychart.mdanderson.org in your preferred search engine OR click here on your device.
- Select the “Create a new account” link found above the App Download Button
- Provide your Activation Code in the space provided.
- Provide the Patient’s Medical Record Number (MRN)
- Provide the Date of Birth of the patient on file
- Select the “Submit” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information to complete the registration for a patient’s online account. Select the “Next” button.
- Verify and make sure all your account and personal information is correct.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the other necessary information to complete the registration for a patient’s online account.
Need an Activation Code?
You will need an activation code to set up your account.
- Call askMDAnderson (1-877-632-6789) or speak with a staff member during your next visit in your center to request a code.
- You also can find an activation code at the bottom of your After Visit Summary document.
Easy steps to follow for CURRENT patients looking to log in to their existing account online:
- Go to the following website MyChart.mdanderson.org in your preferred search engine OR click here on your device.
- Provide your username and password in the spaces provided.
- Select the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your account
- Verify that all your account and personal information is correct. If you see any discrepancies, contact customer service.
Easy steps to follow to Pay As A Guest Bill Pay Billing
The Pay as Guest feature allows users to enter a guarantor ID and a last name from a billing statement to look up a hospital or professional balance and make payments with a credit card or bank account.
- Go to the following website https://my.mdanderson.org/mychart/billing/guestpay in your preferred search engine OR click here on your device.
- Provide your Guarantor Account Number and Last Name in the spaces provided.
- Select the “LOOK UP” button and begin managing your account
- Verify that all your account and personal information is correct when you make a payment online. If you see any discrepancies, contact customer service.