Customer Service Phone Number: 303-602-4380
Denver Health was founded as a City Hospital in 1860 to serve the health care needs of the developing city of Denver in Colorado. They have grown alongside the community to turn into a complete health care system that takes pride in providing care for all the residents, at every point in their lives. They now deliver preventative, primary and acute care services today. They are committed to making the community they are in a health place to live and work and raise a family.
Denver Health currently offers their patients access to MyChart. This is a service that is free of charge and clients can manage their health and get access to their records through an app online.
Why Create a MyChart account?
This enables patients to do the following online:
- Schedule and review appointments online
- Manage prescriptions.
- View & print medical records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- View and print your health summary, medications, allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay your bill online or through the app.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can gain access to your chart information. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Easy steps to follow for new patients who need to create an account online:
- Got the the following website: www.mychart.denverhealth.org in your preferred search engine OR click here on your device.
- Select the “SIGN UP NOW” button found under the “New User?” section.
- Provide your Denver Health MyChart Activation Code in the space provided.
- Provide the Patient’s Medical Record Number (MRN) in the space provided.
- Provide the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the space provided.
- Select the “Next” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information to complete the registration for an online account. Select the “Next” button to move forward.
No Activation Code? Click here if you do not have an activation code.
Easy steps to follow for current patients who need to log in to their MyChart online:
- Go to the following website: www.mychart.denverhealth.org in your preferred search engine OR click here on your device.
- Provide your username and password in the space provided.
- Select the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your account online.
Easy steps to follow Pay A Bill
Billing Customer Service Phone Number:(303) 602-2200 or (866) 729-8447.
Pay as Guest. Simply look up your account. You may enter a guarantor account number or a specific visit account number.
- Go to the following website: https://mychart.denverhealth.org/mychart/billing/guestpay/payasguest in your preferred search engine OR click here on your device.
- Provide the Account Number and Guarantor Last Name in the spaces provided.
- Select the “LOOK UP” button.
Easy steps to follow to Download the App:
If you wish to download the app, just select the app that is applicable to the device that you are using.
To access MyChart, you must create an account with your healthcare organization. To sign up for an account, download the app and search for your healthcare organization or go to your healthcare organization’s MyChart website.
After you’ve signed up, turn on Face ID, Touch ID, or add a four-digit passcode to quickly log in without needing to use your MyChart username and password each time. Then, be sure you have push notifications enabled to receive updates on your device when new information is available.