MyChart Customer Service Phone Number: 1-844-635-1390 *** General Customer Contact Line: 617-638-8000
TOPIC: Boston Medical Center | MyChart | Login / Register | BMC Guest Pay | Help Guide | Phone Number | Pay as A Guest Billing Payment | Medical Records My Chart
This medical company is a private, non-profit academic medical center located in Boston’s historic South End. They are the primary teaching partner of Boston University School of Medicine. They emphasize community-based care, aiming to provide consistently accessible health services to all people.
The Boston Medical Center team now offers access to MyChart. This is a service that is free of charge and patients can manage their health and get access their records through an app or online with the use of their computers.
Why Create an Online Account?
This enables the patient to perform the following online:
- Create, cancel, or review appointments online
- Review and manage prescriptions
- Get access to medical records and print them
- Communicate with your medical team
- Get access to your health summary, medications, allergies, test results and print them
- View, track, and print your immunizations
- Pay or view your bills online
- Manage a video eVisit Virtual Care appointment
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Easy steps to follow for NEW patients who need to activate a new account online:
- Visit www.mychart.bmc.org or https://mychart.bmc.org/mychart/ in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Select the “SIGN UP NOW” button found below the “New User?” section.
- Provide in your Activation Code in the space provided.
- Provide the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the spaces provided.
- Select the “Next” button to continue forward.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the necessary information to complete the registration for a Patient online account. Be sure to verify that all personal and account information is correct before submitting to avoid future issues.
- Select the “Next” button to move forward.
Need An Activation Code?
Easy steps to follow for existing users who need to access their account online:
- Visit www.mychart.bmc.org or https://mychart.bmc.org in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Provide your BMC Username and Password in the spaces provided.
- Select the “SIGN IN” button.
- You are encouraged to verify that all the information in regards to your account info is correct each time you log in. Otherwise, please reach out to customer service.
Make A Payment As A Guest / Bill Pay Billing
- Go to the following website https://mychart.bmc.org/MyChart/billing/guestpay/payasguest in your preferred search engine OR click here on your device.
- Provide the Guarantor Account Number & Last Name in the spaces provided.
- Select the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your account online.
- Make sure to verify that your account details are correct each time you make a payment online for your billing account. If you see any issues, please contact customer service.
Download the MyChart App
If you wish to download the app, just select the app that is applicable to the device that you are using.
To access MyChart, you must create an account with your healthcare organization. To sign up for an account, download the app and search for your healthcare organization or go to your healthcare organization’s MyChart website.
After you’ve signed up, turn on Face ID, Touch ID, or add a four-digit passcode to quickly log in without needing to use your MyChart username and password each time. Then, be sure you have push notifications enabled to receive updates on your device when new information is available.