Customer Service Phone Number: 1-833-AHN-CHRT (1-833-246-2478) OR 1-844-801-8400
TOPIC: Allegheny Health Network | MyChart | Login / Register | Sign Up Registration | Activation Code for AHN | Phone Number | Email | mychart.ahn.org | Pay Bill | Billing
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is a non-profit hospital based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania which started in 2013. They also have a hospital in Western New York. They are considered to be the second largest health care provider in the region and one of the largest providers in Pennsylvania. They always ensure that they put their patients first. They get the best care they need at all times in the entire community they serve and in western Pennsylvania. Every service they provide is personalized according to their patient’s needs.
This is exactly why AHN’s patients can now access MyChart. This is a service that is free of charge and patients may manage their health and get access their records through an app or online with the use of their computers.
This enables the patient to perform the following online:
- Create, cancel, or review appointments online
- Review and manage prescriptions
- Get access to medical records and print them
- Communicate with your medical team
- Get access to your health summary, medications, allergies, test results and print them
- View, track, and print your immunizations
- Pay or view your bills online
- Manage a video eVisit Virtual Care appointment
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access.
If you wish to download the app, just select the app that is applicable to the device that you are using.
To access MyChart, you must create an account with your healthcare organization. To sign up for an account, download the app and search for your healthcare organization or go to your healthcare organization’s MyChart website.
After you’ve signed up, turn on Face ID, Touch ID, or add a four-digit passcode to quickly log in without needing to use your MyChart username and password each time. Then, be sure you have push notifications enabled to receive updates on your device when new information is available.
The MyChart app offers the same helpful information from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet:
- Check lab results
- Schedule or cancel appointments
- Review current medications
- View immunization history
- Message your doctor
It’s easy to set up!
- Download the app on your device.
- Open the app, search for Allegheny Health Network, and login with your credentials.