Need to contact or place a phone call to OTC Customer Service: 1-844-949-0880 (TTY 711)
Contact Line for Current Members: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
MMM Medicare and Much More started offering Medicare Advantage Plans in 2019 to the qualified residents of Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties in Florida. MMM Medicare and Much More is a progressive managed healthcare plan that is dedicated to providing members with more than just Medicare benefits. They stand by their members to guarantee that members receive the services they require.
They are managed by Innovacare Health, a leader in the healthcare industry with more than 20 years of managed care expertise.
MMM Medicare and Much More offers benefits with the purpose of ensuring their members are always healthy. Below are the details of MMM Medicare and Much More’s Medicare Advantage Plans, as well as the benefits, throughout the Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, and Broward counties:
- MMM Elite (HMO)
- This coverage is for individuals who seek balance between good copays and supplemental benefits.
- MMM Extra (HMO)
- This is the perfect coverage for people who want great savings in their Social Security check, with accessible copays, as well as attractive supplemental benefits.
- MMM Platinum (HMO-SNP)
- This plan offers the perfect combination between low copays and supplemental benefits for people with special needs and are eligible for Medicaid and Medicare programs.
All these plans are created to offer their members MUCH MMMORE. They stand by their members by having the following benefits to support their health and well-being:
- Vision is included in the all MMM coverage options. No payment required for routine and diagnostic tests. To add to this, a wide array of services may be availed by using this benefit.
- Comprehensive dental is more complete and convenient for members who have this benefit covered in their plan.
- Transportation will allow their members, who get to enjoy this benefit in their plan, not to miss medical appointments ever again.
- Over-the-Counter will enable members to order medications and items without the need of a prescription.
- Many more!
What is the MMM Medicare and Much More Over-the-Counter Benefit?
This is a program that will enable you to acquire over-the-counter items that will arrive at your address in the mail. The card must be activated and the initial OTC dollar amount will be loaded onto the card. This benefit will also assist you with the cost of essential health care products that are not within the medical or pharmacy expense under your plan. To add to this, it can aid you in saving money on a vast array of generic branded health essential products like cold medicines, pain relievers, dental care, first aid supplies, and so much more.
Advantages of using OTC benefit:
No additional costs!
If you will use the credit or pre-determined allowance that is provided within this benefit, all products you wish to get will be given to you at no extra cost. Your orders will also be delivered to your home without worrying about shipping fee as these will all be covered by the benefit.
MMM Medicare and Much More enables their members to purchase common everyday medical and personal health care essentials. Their team of clinicians, researchers, engineers, financial experts, and a great number of direct sales representatives have outstanding expertise and know everything about healthcare business.
The following are the common medical and personal care items that they offer for their partners:
- Skin and sun care products
- First aid supplies
- Allergy sprays and gels
- Cold and flu products
- Dental and Denture Care
- Antacids and Acid Reducers
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Eye and Ear Care
- And so many more!
These OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders:
- They may order by using the mobile app which members may download via Google Play or App Store.
- They may scroll down below and go through on how to set up an account online. This is considered to be the fastest, most convenient, and easiest way to order 24/7.
- They may place their orders by calling 1-844-949-0880, TTY: 711.
How to know if a member is qualified?
Members must make sure to review the Summary of Benefits of their existing personal plan to verify if their plan has this benefit included in it. If it does, members must also be aware of the plan’s specified OTC allowance frequency, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount may vary depending on the plan. The number to contact is given at the start of this article if you need further information about your plan benefits.
There are a few plans that are inclusive of an allowance that is provided on a monthly basis. These credits may be consumed to purchase some over-the-counter medications and supplies, comprising of digestive health treatments, allergy medication, pain relievers, first aid supplies, and so many more. Members must review the Evidence of Coverage of their plan to check if it is included in their benefit and to find out the exact amount of the monthly allowance provided.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
NOTE: The information provided here is not a comprehensive explanation of the benefits available to you. It is always best to communicate directly with the company to know more information about their available plans.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to be able to sign in or register to your MMM Medicare and Much More OTC account online:
- Stable internet access
- Email address
- Member information
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow for new members who need to create an account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “SIGN UP” link found on the page.
- Select the “Member” option found on the page.
- Type in your Member ID number in the space provided.
- Continue to move forward to Steps 2 to 4 and provide all the necessary information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
An email verification will appear in your inbox once you have registered successfully. This will give you complete access to your online account and start taking advantage of MMM Medicare and Much More OTC pharmacy benefits that is included in your plan.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to login to their account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the yellow “LOGIN” button found on the page.
- Type in your Username in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the yellow “LOGIN” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Valuable guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- Delivery Time: Please allow 5-7 business days for your orders to arrive at your address.
- Return Policy: For damaged items received, please contact the OTC department within 15 days after receiving the damaged item. An identical item will be shipped back to your address. No other returns or exchanges are allowed.
- The benefit may be used for the member’s use only. Using the benefit to purchase items for friends or family members is strictly forbidden.
- The price of an item must not exceed your total benefit amount.
You may download MMM Medicare and Much More OTC Catalog:
If you wish to download the catalog, you may visit the link below:
Important information to take note of:
- If you have further questions about your plan, it is best to directly contact the following numbers: 1-844-212-9858, TTY 711
Visit the App Store or Google Play if you wish to download the MMM Medicare and Much More app.
You may log in using your ID and password that you use in the website. Select “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process if you have not yet signed up.
Benefits of downloading and using the app:
- View the Over-the-Counter (OTC) Catalog
- See photos of the OTC items by category
- Monthly balance of your OTC benefit
- Remaining balance as you order
- Order history
- Order status
MMM Medicare and Much More OTC Over-the-Counter Video Summary:
Want to view more articles on this topic? Click here to search our article database.