Need to contact or place a phone call to Keystone First VIP Choice: 1-844-981-1614 (TTY 711)
Contact Line for Current Members: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
Keystone First VIP Choice is an HMO-SNP plan that has a Medicare contract together with a contract with the Pennsylvania Medicaid program. They believe that care is the heart of their work. They are a mission-based health plan that strongly believes in caring for their members like a VIP.
Members are treated like VIPs at Keystone First VIP Choice (HMO-SNP) and they will be assisted in managing their diabetes, make sure they are taking the right medicine, and get to the doctor. Their family of companies has been known for taking care of people for over 30 years so it is just right to count on them.
Keystone First VIP Choice (HMO-SNP) fully comprehends the needs of individuals who are eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid. As a Keystone First VIP Choice member, the Medicare benefits members receive are all covered by a cost-effective and reliable plan.
Keystone First VIP Choice (HMO-SNP) provides members with $0 copay for Medicare-covered dental and vision benefits. They also have coverage for inpatient hospital care, inclusive to this are the skilled nursing facilities and home health care coverage. They also have a vast network of doctors, pharmacies, hospitals, and specialist. Keystone First VIP Choice (HMO-SNP) also provides their members preventive services to ensure health together with a wellness education, smoking cessation, and a nurse hotline. With all these benefits, members are given the chance to receive great service and personal attention.
The following are the other benefits that Keystone First VIP Choice (HMO-SNP) members will receive while being enrolled to the plan:
- Specialist visits
- Doctor office visits
- Preventive and comprehensive dental
- Hearing exams and aids
- Vision services
- Home health care
- Outpatient mental health care
- Over-the-counter benefit
What is the Keystone First VIP Choice (HMO-SNP) Over-the-Counter Benefit?
This is a program that will enable you to acquire over-the-counter items that will arrive at your address in the mail. The card must be activated and the initial OTC dollar amount will be loaded onto the card. This benefit will also assist you with the cost of essential health care products that are not within the medical or pharmacy expense under your plan. To add to this, it can aid you in saving money on a vast array of generic branded health essential products like cold medicines, pain relievers, dental care, first aid supplies, and so much more.
Advantages of using OTC benefit:
Save your time – one less trip to the pharmacy will mean that members may get to spend more valuable time on what matters most.
Easy access – OTC purchases are sent straight to the members’ homes. The need to drive anywhere will be lessened.
You will save money – Members may get OTC items they require without using money out of your own pocket. An allowance per quarter will be used on a varied range of health-related products like cold remedies and other personal care products.
Shipping is FREE – No shipping or handling fees!
No additional costs!
If you will use the credit or pre-determined allowance that is provided within this benefit, all products you wish to get will be given to you at no extra cost. Your orders will also be delivered to your home without worrying about shipping fee as these will all be covered by the benefit.
Keystone First VIP Choice (HMO-SNP) enables their members to purchase common everyday medical and personal health care essentials. Their team of clinicians, researchers, engineers, financial experts, and a great number of direct sales representatives have outstanding expertise and know everything about healthcare business.
The following are the common medical and personal care items that they offer for their partners:
- Skin and sun care products
- Antacids and acid reducers
- First aid supplies
- Allergy sprays and gels
- Cold and flu products
- Dental and Denture Care
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Eye and Ear Care
- And so many more!
These OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders:
- They may scroll down below and go through on how to set up an account online. This is considered to be the fastest, most convenient, and easiest way to order 24/7.
- They may order by phone at 1-844-981-1614, TTY:711.
- They may fill out a completed order form and send it via mail to the address indicated on the order form.
How to know if a member is qualified?
Members must make sure to review the Summary of Benefits of their existing personal plan to verify if their plan has this benefit included in it. If it does, members must also be aware of the plan’s specified OTC allowance frequency, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount may vary depending on the plan. The number to contact is given at the start of this article if you need further information about your plan benefits.
There are a few plans that are inclusive of an allowance that is provided on a quarterly basis. These credits may be consumed to purchase some over-the-counter medications and supplies, comprising of digestive health treatments, allergy medication, pain relievers, first aid supplies, and so many more. Members must review the Evidence of Coverage of their plan to check if it is included in their benefit and to find out the exact amount of the quarterly allowance provided.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
NOTE: The information provided here is not a comprehensive explanation of the benefits available to you. It is always best to communicate directly with the company to know more information about their available plans.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to be able to sign in or register to your Keystone First VIP Choice (HMO-SNP) account online:
- Stable internet access
- Email address
- Member information
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow for members who need to create or register their account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register” button located right below the “Login” button.
- Create and type in your preferred Username in the space provided.
- Create and type in your preferred Password and confirm in the spaces provided.
- Type in your preferred Display Name in the space provided.
- Type in your Email Address in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Register” button to proceed.
- Wait for an email verification and you may start shopping for OTC products and managing your account online.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to login to their account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “LOG IN” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to begin shopping for your OTC requirements or manage your account online.
Valuable guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- Delivery time: Please allow 7-10 business days for your orders to arrive at your address.
- Return policy: Please notify Fieldtex immediately at 1-800-353-7763 (TTY:711). The item will be replaced with an identical item at no cost to you. Just make sure that Fieldtex is notified within 30 days of purchase. No other returns are allowed.
- The OTC items in the benefit are intended solely for the member to assist them with their health or medical requirement. Keystone strictly prohibits the use of the benefit to purchase items for family members and/or friends.
You may download Keystone First VIP Choice OTC Catalog: