Need to contact or place a phone call to Network Health: 855-435-5164 (TTY 711)
Contact Line for Current Members: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
Network Health works hard to meet the needs of their members throughout the entire state of Wisconsin, from their headquarters in Menasha to their office in Brookfield. Being present locally enables them to put their attention on their mission to build healthy and strong Wisconsin communities. Network Health cares about crafting their home to be a better place to live in. They reinvest back to the community by conducting volunteer works, sponsorships and hosting events, as well as donating to local charities.
Network Health may not be the largest and most well-known health plan in the country, but they make up for it by being informed people that residents can reach in person, and answers questions directly or on the phone. They have a different approach to health insurance and offer personalized service by treating their members with courtesy and respect.
Network Health provides coverage to different counties in Wisconsin:
Network Health Medicare Advantage Plans provide benefits that are not covered by the Original Medicare. They collaborate with quality vendors to ensure that their members gain access to extra benefits that will assist them in maintaining or improving their health.
- Coverage for your smile
- Protection for member’s teeth and gums will be done with preventive dental care via their partnership with Delta Dental Medicare Advantage.
- Fitness for a Healthy Life
- SilverSneakers nationwide gym membership is inclusive with many Network Health Medicare Advantage Plans. No matter what a member’s fitness level and ability, they will always find the support they require with SilverSneakers.
- Hearing Aids
- Network Health provides a hearing aid discount care of Simpli Hearing, LLC. The discount includes a three-year warranty, three-year loss and damage insurance, and up to six hearing aid follow up visits within three years plus 16 batteries.
- Over-the-Counter Benefit
- Some Network Health Medicare Advantage plans provide an over-the-counter benefit which enables members to purchase OTC health items they need.
- And many more!
What is the Network Health Medicare Advantage Plans Over-the-Counter Benefit?
This is a program that will enable you to acquire over-the-counter items that will arrive at your address in the mail. The card must be activated and the initial OTC dollar amount will be loaded onto the card. This benefit will also assist you with the cost of essential health care products that are not within the medical or pharmacy expense under your plan. To add to this, it can aid you in saving money on a vast array of generic branded health essential products like cold medicines, pain relievers, dental care, first aid supplies, and so much more.
Advantages of using OTC benefit:
No additional costs!
If you will use the credit or pre-determined allowance that is provided within this benefit, all products you wish to get will be given to you at no extra cost. Your orders will also be delivered to your home without worrying about shipping fee as these will all be covered by the benefit.
Network Health Medicare Advantage Plans allows their members to purchase common everyday medical and personal health care essentials. Their team of clinicians, researchers, engineers, financial experts, and a great number of direct sales representatives have outstanding expertise and know everything about healthcare business.
The following are the common medical and personal care items that they offer for their partners:
- Eye and Ear Care
- Bathroom Safety and Fall Prevention
- First aid supplies
- Allergy sprays and gels
- Skin and sun care products
- Cold and flu products
- Dental and Denture Care
- Supports and Braces
- Vitamins and Minerals
- And so many more!
These OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders:
- They may scroll down below and go through on how to set up an account online. This is considered to be the fastest, most convenient, and easiest way to order 24/7.
- They may place their orders by calling 855-435-5164, TTY: 711
- They may also send in a completed order form by mail.
How to know if a member is qualified?
Members must make sure to review the Summary of Benefits of their existing personal plan to verify if their plan has this benefit included in it. If it does, members must also be aware of the plan’s specified OTC allowance frequency, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount may vary depending on the plan. The number to contact is given at the start of this article if you need further information about your plan benefits.
There are a few plans that are inclusive of an allowance that is provided on a monthly basis. These credits may be consumed to purchase some over-the-counter medications and supplies, comprising of digestive health treatments, allergy medication, pain relievers, first aid supplies, and so many more. Members must review the Evidence of Coverage of their plan to check if it is included in their benefit and to find out the exact amount of the monthly allowance provided.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
NOTE: The information provided here is not a comprehensive explanation of the benefits available to you. It is always best to communicate directly with the company to know more information about their available plans.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to be able to sign in or register to your Network Health Medicare Advantage Plans OTC account online:
- Stable internet access
- Email address
- Member information
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow for new members who need to create an account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the blue “Create an Account” link that may be found just below the orange “Log in” button.
- Type in your Member ID in the space provided. Your Member ID number may be found on your Network Health ID card.
- Type in a valid Email Address and confirm in the spaces provided.
- Place a check mark (✓) inside the box beside the statement “I’m not a robot”.
- Select the orange “Create an Account” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
An email verification will appear in your inbox once you have registered successfully. This will give you complete access to your online account and start taking advantage of Network Health Medicare Advantage Plans OTC pharmacy benefits that is included in your plan.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to log in to their account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Email Address in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the orange “Log in” button to proceed.
- You may now start managing your account online.
Valuable guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- Any and all unused benefit will not roll over to the next benefit period.
You may download Network Health OTC Flier:
If you wish to download the OTC flier, please visit the link below:
Important information to take note of:
- If you are ordering by mail, you have to make sure that you follow the instructions to complete the order form. Contact the numbers below to provide you with the information in ordering by mail.
- If you have further questions about your plan, it is best to directly contact the following numbers:
TTY / TDD: 800-947-3529
Network Health OTC Over-the-Counter Video Summary:
Want to view more articles on this topic? Click here to search our article database.