Land O’Lakes is a member-owned agricultural cooperative that is headquartered in Minneapolis-St. Paul in the United States. They mainly focus on the dairy industry. They are ranked third on the National Cooperative Bank Co-op 100 list of mutuals and cooperatives. This co-op is among the largest producers of butter and cheese in the US through their dairy foods business. They serve producers, animal owners, and their families. Land O’Lakes, Inc. started in 1921. They have employed 10,000 people to date. They enjoy top notch benefits including 401k plans, competitive health and dental insurance, an access to an in-house medical clinic, day care, and gym with a reduced membership fee, among other things.
- Dental and Vision
- Parental Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance,
- Retirement Savings
- HRA or HSA for both employee coverage and employee + dependents coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Wellness program:
- access to support your physical, financial, and emotional health with online tools, resources, competitions, and sleep, physical activity, and nutrition logging
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Company Retirement Contribution
- Amenities at HQ – For those working at our Arden Hills, Minnesota, headquarters
- access to an onsite Wellness Center staffed with four medical professionals.
- The onsite Childcare Center provides childcare for children age six weeks to Pre-K with low staff-to-children ratios.
Land O’Lakes now offers their employees an access to a retiree account online. This service is free of charge for clients who require to handle their account online. When they create a new account, retiree members will be able to perform the following:
- Choose from the selection of plan and benefit options.
- Update your dependent information.
- Make a comparison between medical options that are available like costs of deductibles, copayments, coinsurance, and other details
- And much, much more!
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your employee and personal information is close by.
- Visit www.ybr.com/landolakes in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Select the “Are you a new user?” link on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Input your Date of Birth.
- Select the “Continue” button to move forward.
- You will now be able to create and review your retiree account. Make sure and verify all your personal information is correct before setting up the account. Otherwise, reach out to your HR or Customer Service.
NOTE: You may also visit www.yourbenefitsresources.com/landolakes to access this information, as well.