General Customer Service Contact Phone Number: 1-877-795-4521, TTY 711,
TOPIC: United Healthcare OTC Essentials | Catalog | Login / Register | Contact Number | First Line Medical Firstline | Product List Free Shipping | No Cost to Member
UnitedHealthcare has been serving millions of individuals from their youngest years all through their retirement age. Their mission to help people achieve healthy lives and make the health system work better for everyone is what unites UnitedHealthcare. The opportunity to help people live healthier lives is greater now. Technologies are more advanced now and the presence of breakthrough treatments and consumer choices redefines the achievable.
UnitedHealthcare now offers health plans that deal with coverage for Over-the-Counter (OTC) Essentials. It enables customers to enjoy certain health and wellness products at no additional cost. UnitedHealthcare is using FirstLine Medical to supply customers with all the products they order. FirstLine Medical is part of the Optum network and has been managing over-the-counter benefits since 2004. The specified health plan offering this OTC coverage enables the plan holders to receive medical product from a catalog or purchase them online. The products available are as follows:
- Stomach remedies
- Pain management products
- Cold products
- Allergy products
- Eye and ear care products
- First aid products
- Skin creams and lotions
- Leg & foot care products
- Disposable Briefs
- Bathroom safety seats or rails
- And much, much more!
Benefit Credits are credited to the member’s account every quarter. These credits may be used once the member makes a purchase from the selection in the catalog. These credits are given or loaded to their account at NO ADDITIONAL COST. Handling and shipping as well as taxes are also covered.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to create a new UHC OTC Essentials and access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
- Go to the following website https://www.otc-essentials.com/Auth/Registration in your preferred search engine.
- Proceed to provide all the necessary information exactly how it appears on your health plan card such as:
- Member ID
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Create a new Username and Password in the spaces provided. Please remember to record and keep your Username and Password in a safe place. You will need them every time you log into the website.
- Select the security questions that you prefer and provide the appropriate answers.
- Select the “SUBMIT” button.
- Be sure you receive a registration confirmation or make sure you can login and manage your new account and start placing orders.
Once you have successfully created a website account, you will be redirected back to the login page. You will need to enter your username and password to access the website.