General Customer Service Phone Number: 832-824-1000 *** MyChart: 1-877-361-0111
TOPIC: Texas Children’s Hospital | MyChart Login Sign In Up | Customer Support Phone Number | Bill Guest Pay | Shot Records Online
This Hospital is a non-profit organization founded in 1954. They aim to create a healthier future for children and for women throughout their global community by leading in patient care, education and research. They take pride in their consistency in being ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the nation. Texas Children’s Hospital has more than six decades of experience in caring for several of the rarest and most complex cases. They work together to surround their patients with expertise and provide the best possible outcomes for every child.
With that in mind, Texas Children’s Hospital now offers their patients an access to MyChart. This is a service that is free of charge and patients can manage their health and get access to their records through an app online.
Why create a MyChart account?
This enables patients to perform the following online:
- Request, confirm, and / or cancel appointments
- Request prescription refills.
- Complete medical questionnaires online before appointments for a faster check-in process.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- View and print your child’s health summary, medications, shot records, allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your child’s immunizations.
- View your child’s growth chart.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Easy steps to follow for NEW patients who need to create and register a new account online:
- Go to the following website www.mychart.texaschildrens.org in your preferred search engine on your device or click here.
- Select the “Adult Access” button found under the “Request Access Code?” title.
- Return to the page and select the “Sign Up Now” button.
- Provide your Activation Code in the space provided.
- Provide the Date of Birth on file in the space provided.
- Provide a Valid Email Address in the space provided.
- Verify all information is correctly keyed in or entered.
- Select the “Next” button to continue forward.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the necessary information to complete the registration for a patient’s account online.
Need An Activation Code?
Easy steps to follow for CURRENT patients to log in to their account online:
- Go to the following website https://www.mychart.texaschildrens.org in your preferred search engine on your device or click here.
- Provide your MyChart username and password in the spaces provided.
- Select the “SIGN IN” button to move forward.
- Verify all personal information is correct. If there are any issues, contact customer service to have them corrected.
- You may now begin managing your account online.
Pay as Guest Bill Pay
- Go to the following website https://mychart.texaschildrens.org/mychart/billing/guestpay/ in your preferred search engine OR click here on your device.
- Provide the Guarantor Account Number & Last Name in the spaces provided.
- Select the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your account online.
- Make sure to verify that your account details are correct each time you make a payment online for your billing account. If you see any issues, please contact customer service.
Download the MyChart App
If you wish to download the app, just select the app that is applicable to the device that you are using.
To access MyChart, you must create an account with your healthcare organization. To sign up for an account, download the app and search for your healthcare organization or go to your healthcare organization’s MyChart website.
After you’ve signed up, turn on Face ID, Touch ID, or add a four-digit passcode to quickly log in without needing to use your MyChart username and password each time. Then, be sure you have push notifications enabled to receive updates on your device when new information is available.
Urgent medical needs: This service is not for urgent medical needs. If you or your child needs urgent medical attention, please 911.