Need to contact or place a phone call to Walmart OTC Healthy Benefits: 1-844-529-5869 (TTY 711)
Contact Line for Current Members: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
Clover Health Medicare Advantage is Medicare that’s done differently. They have all that is needed like hospital coverage, drug coverage (Part D) and doctor visits. All these are inclusive of no-cost added benefits like vision, dental and hearing coverage. Clover Health is a Medicare Advantage plan that gives their members more than what they actually paid for. Clover Health has plans featuring $0 or low premiums, low copays, and low prescription drug costs. To add to these, Clover Health can assist in the application of programs that may assist members for premiums and prescriptions.
LiveHealthy is powered by Clover and enhanced by Walmart. LiveHealthy is available for people who reside in the following counties in Georgia:
Walmart has been supporting people in saving on everyday items for almost 60 years. This is the first time ever that Walmart is collaborating with a private company to create a Medicare Advantage plan to help people in further increasing their savings on healthcare. That is where LiveHealthy comes in. LiveHealthy: Clover Powered, Walmart Enhanced (PPO).
LiveHealthy provides all the benefits that the Original Medicare can offer plus more:
- Easy Access to Doctors
- Members may have the option of seeing their doctors from the comfort of their home by having a telehealth appointment to add to the in-person office visits.
- Dental, Vision, and Hearing
- Their plans are inclusive of routine dental, vision, as well as hearing coverage which also include an allowance for eyeglasses or contact lenses, and hearing aids. A comprehensive dental coverage is also added to several plans.
- Broad and Open Networks
- LiveHealthy has PPO provider networks that are broad and always open therefore allowing their members to see any doctor who is a part of Medicare and is willing to acknowledge them.
- Over-the-Counter Allowance
- A quarterly allowance for OTC essentials are added to all the plans. This will enable members to save on daily health essentials they require.
- And many more!
What is the LiveHealthy: Clover Powered, Walmart Enhanced (PPO) Over-the-Counter Benefit?
t is a benefit that provides members a FREE allowance that they may enjoy to purchase OTC drugs at no extra cost. A predetermined dollar amount or allowance is provided to you within this plan. This benefit will also assist you with the cost of essential health care products that are not within the medical or pharmacy expense under your plan. To add to this, it can aid you in saving money on a vast array of generic branded health essential products like cold medicines, pain relievers, dental care, first aid supplies, and so much more.
Advantages of using OTC benefit:
Save your time – one less trip to the pharmacy will mean that members may get to spend more valuable time on what matters most.
Easy access – OTC purchases are sent straight to the members’ homes. The need to drive anywhere will be lessened.
You will save money – Members may get OTC items they require without using money out of your own pocket. An allowance per quarter will be used on a varied range of health-related products like cold remedies and other personal care products.
Shipping is FREE – No shipping or handling fees!
No additional costs!
If you will use the credit or pre-determined allowance that is provided within this benefit, all products you wish to get will be given to you at no extra cost. Your orders will also be delivered to your home without worrying about shipping fee as these will all be covered by the benefit.
LiveHealthy: Clover Powered, Walmart Enhanced (PPO) presently works with Healthy Benefits Plus to assist the members in purchasing common everyday medical and personal health care essentials. Their team of clinicians, researchers, engineers, financial experts, and a great number of direct sales representatives have outstanding expertise and know everything about healthcare business.
The following are the common medical and personal care items that they offer for their partners:
- Anti-Diarrheal, Laxatives and Digestive Health
- Dental and Denture Care
- Bathroom Safety and Fall Prevention
- Home Diagnostics
- Pain Relief
- Antacids and Acid Reducers
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Eye and Ear Care
- And so many more!
These OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders to:
- They may go online and scroll down below on how to set up an account online. This is considered to be the fastest, most convenient, and easiest way to order 24/7.
- They may call over the phone at 1-844-529-5869 (TTY:711).
- They may also visit a participating store by using the OTC website’s store locator.
How to know if a member is qualified?
Members must make sure to review the Summary of Benefits of their existing personal plan to verify if their plan has this benefit included in it. If it does, members must also be aware of the plan’s specified OTC allowance frequency, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount may vary depending on the plan. The number to contact is given at the start of this article if you need further information about your plan benefits.
There are a few plans that are inclusive of an allowance that is provided on a quarterly basis. These credits may be consumed to purchase some over-the-counter medications and supplies, comprising of digestive health treatments, allergy medication, pain relievers, first aid supplies, and so many more. Members must review the Evidence of Coverage of their plan to check if it is included in their benefit and to find out the exact amount of the quarterly allowance provided.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
NOTE: The information provided here is not a comprehensive explanation of the benefits available to you. It is always best to communicate directly with the company to know more information about their available plans.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to be able to sign in or register to your LiveHealthy: Clover Powered, Walmart Enhanced (PPO) OTC account online:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
- Email address
- Member information
Easy steps to follow for new members who need to register a new account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register” link found at the top right portion of the page.
- Type in your Card Number in the space provided.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Select the purple “CONTINUE” button to proceed forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
An email verification will be received once you have successfully registered your account. This will enable you to have full access to your account online and may start taking advantage of the LiveHealthy: Clover Powered, Walmart Enhanced (PPO) OTC online pharmacy benefits that is inclusive in your plan if you are qualified.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to log in to their account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Log in” link located in the upper right portion of the page.
- Type in your Email Address in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the purple “LOG IN” button to continue forward.
- You may now start managing your account online.
Valuable guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order online:
- If your total amount exceeds the actual benefit amount, members must pay the balance through cash or credit card.
- If a product is lost or stolen upon shipment, you may contact customer service at 1-844-529-5869, TTY: 711.
- There is no limit to the number of times a member may shop for OTC items.
You may download Clover Health OTC Catalog: