Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number:
Exelon is America’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the cleanest and lowest-cost power generation fleets. Its utilities serve millions of electric and gas customers. They are a Fortune 100 company working in every stage of the energy business: power generation, competitive energy sales, transmission and delivery.
Exelon is the leading provider in competitive energy in the United States. They do business in 48 states, D.C. and Canada. They are currently employing over 33,000 people as of 2020. Exelon employees may enjoy a variety of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They can enroll in the following:
- Social Security
- Preferred Provider Organizations
- Health Maintenance Organizations
- Employee Savings Plan (ESP)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Personal Savings
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Equal Pay
- Paid Leave
- United Nations HeForShe solidarity movement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Value of Mutual Respect training for Key Managers, a Respect Lives Here campaign and Respectful Workplace Conduct program
- All Exelon Corporation employees are eligible for unbeatable deals at over 250 of the world’s best retailers.
- All Exelon Corporation employees are eligible for exclusive employee discount rates at all top car rental companies: Avis, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise and more!
- And so many more!
Their Employee Savings Plan or ESP or 401(k) will help them save money for future use and, at the same time, reduce their taxable income right away. Exelon will match a certain amount of the employee’s contributions each pay period. Employees may also be eligible for profit sharing match which is when the company meets certain performance goals. Employees are also eligible to avail of the pension plan.
Employees and members are also provided with an access to an online account. This service is free of charge for clients who require to handle their account online. When they create a new account, members will be able to perform the following:
- Complete your benefit transactions.
- Update your dependent information.
- Utilize the “Find A Doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access the directories of provider and facility
- Have a temporary medical plan ID card printed.
- Choose from the selection of plan and benefit options.
- Access treatment information.
- Monitor your paycheck to guarantee accuracy of benefit plan deductions.
- Enroll in benefit plans instantly and effortlessly during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries.
- And much, much more!
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your employee and / or personal information is close by.
Exelon Staff Member / Employee YBR – Your Benefits Resources account online steps to sign in, register, or enroll.
Easy steps to follow for NEW employees who need to create an account online:
- Visit the following website in your internet browser: https://www.ybr.com/exelon or exelonbenefits.com
- Select the “Are you a new user?” link found on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Input your Date of Birth.
- Select the “Continue” button to move forward.
- You may now begin to manage and review your account.
NOTE: You may also visit the following websites: hrservices.exeloncorp.com OR exelonbenefits.com in your preferred search engine on your device. These websites are also valid for registering or logging in to your account.
Easy steps to follow for existing employees who need to access the account login page online:
- Visit the following website in your internet browser: www.ybr.com/exelon or https://www.yourbenefitsresources.com/exelon
- Type in your User ID in the space provided.
- Type in your Password in the space provided.
- Select the “Log On” button found on the page.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the necessary information to complete the registration for an online account, if needed.
You will be directed to your account details once your registration is successfully completed. That is when you can already manage and review your account details.