OTCHS OTC Health Solutions Aetna Medicare Solutions Phone Number / Member Services TOLL FREE : 1-833-331-1573 (TTY: 711)
OTC Health Solutions started in 2001. They have started to collaborate with a number of health companies with the purpose of providing a more reasonably priced solution to combat the constantly increasing cost of healthcare. They presently provide home delivery of over the counter items to a vast number of existing members.
NOTICE: This particular article pertains to Aetna / Coventry / Innovation Health / Allina members and many others. Aetna Medicare is a PDP, HMO, PPO plan with a contract with Medicare. Their SNPs have contracts with State Medicaid programs as well. Enrollment in these plans would depend on the renewal of the contract. Please contact your company directly to get more valid information. The contact number is indicated at the back of your member ID card.
Members who are qualified for this benefit program will be able to easily use their over the counter benefit from the comforts of their home, whether online or over the phone. Their members may enjoy the following items together with supplementary benefit:
- nicotine replacements
- allergy relief products
- eye care
- pain relievers
- a home diagnostics product such as a blood pressure monitor
- digestive remedies
- personal care products
- cold remedies
- first aid items
- cold medicine
- baby care products
- and so much more!
These OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders to:
They may order by mail using the the order form provided in the original welcome packet.
They may go online and scroll down below on how to set up an account online.
They may call over the phone at 1-833-331-1573 (TTY: 711).
To find a CVS store use the Store Locator at the website link provided here. Eligible members may visit an approved CVS location, select any of the available products found below up to your benefit amount, and then show their Aetna ID card at any CVS register.
How to use your OTC Health Solutions benefits in-store:
- Consult your personal OTC catalog.
- View the approved items in the catalog.
- Visit any select approved participating OTCHS enabled CVS Pharmacy, CVS Pharmacy y más, or Navarro store.
- Find the OTCHS section of the store or look for the blue labels identifying eligible approved products. Note: Prices may vary from those listed in the catalog
- When you are done shopping, go to any register to check out and show your insurance card to the cashier.
Please note that the regular retail price in-store may vary. You will receive the generic equivalent of all items. For prices that apply when you use your OTC benefit, please consult this catalog. Catalog prices cannot be combined with promotional offers or ExtraBucks Rewards. Any items marked with a “*” will be available for home delivery only.
Why use your OTC Benefit?
- It will save you valuable time – Members get to spend more time on what matters most if they have one less trip to a pharmacy.
- Easy Access and Delivery will mean that OTC purchases are delivered directly to the members’ home. The necessity to go out and drive will be reduced.
- Members Will Save Money will mean that they can get the OTC items they require without using money out of their own pocket.
How to know if you are qualified:
If you check your Summary of Benefits that was provided to you with your plan, you will find there if your plan offers this benefit. If it does, you must also know the specific OTC allowance frequency of your plan, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. This allowance amount may change and would depend on your plan.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to register or sign in to a OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Stable internet access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow for members who need to register a new account online:
- Visit www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder or go to this link in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Choose the “Create account” link that may be found below the “First-time visitor?” section and you will be directed to this link https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder/register.
- Type in your Member ID in the space provided. (the member ID will be indicated on your insurance card. Ensure that all number letters in the member ID are entered in this step.)
- Type in your Name in the spaces provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Type in a valid Email Address in the spaces provided.
- Create and type in a Password in the spaces provided.
- Select the “Continue” button to proceed forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
An email verification will be received once you have successfully registered your account. This will enable you to have full access to your account online and may start taking advantage of the CVS OTC pharmacy benefits that is inclusive in your plan if you are qualified.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to sign in to their account online:
- Visit www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder (the new and official web address) OR https://myorder.otchs.com/en/account/register in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Type in your Member ID OR Email Address in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the red “Sign in” button to move forward.
- You may now start managing your account online.
IMPORTANT guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order online:
- There is a quantity limit of three (3) per any single item, per monthly benefit and a limit of nine (9) per any single item, per quarterly benefit. With the exception of the blood pressure monitors, which are limited to one per year, the digital thermometers, which are limited to one per quarterly benefit period, and the TENS Targeted Muscle Therapy machines, which are limited to one per quarterly benefit period.
- Online orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET to be acknowledged and processed as an order for that day.
- Orders will be shipped to your home at no extra charge. Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Return policy: If you receive a damaged item, please call OTC Health Solutions within 30 days after receiving your order. An identical replacement item will be shipped. No other returns or exchanges are allowed.
- Products in the catalog should be ordered only for the enrolled member.
- The price of an item must not exceed the amount of your benefit amount.
- If you have not received your order within 14 days after ordering or you would like to place an order by phone, then call: 1-833-331-1573 (TTY: 711).
- They experience high call volume the first and last weeks of the month. Your OTCHS order can be placed at any time during the month. Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 8 PM local time (except Hawaii).
Download the 2021 Aenta OTC Over The Counter Catalog