Clover Over The Counter Benefits
Who or What is Clover Health? It is a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) and a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with a Medicare contract. They were founded in 2013. This Medicare Advantage plan is available for people who are eligible for:
- Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B OR
- Medicare and Medicaid
This article pertains to the following Clover Health Medicare Plans:
- Choice Value
Clover is currently in the following counties as of 2020:
Arizona: Pima county
Georgia: Bryan, Bulloch, Chatham, Effingham, and Liberty counties
New Jersey: Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cumberland, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, and Union counties
Pennsylvania: Bucks, Delaware, and Philadelphia counties
South Carolina: Beaufort, Charleston, and Jasper counties
Tennessee: Davidson, Rutherford, and Williamson counties
Texas: Bexar and El Paso counties
Their plans are created to offer the following types of benefits:
- OVER-THE-COUNTER (OTC) Benefit
- Healthcare coverage that is affordable
- Benefits needed to take good care of yourself
- Easy access to doctors, nurses and specialists who work together to help you feel your best
- Extra benefits that are not covered by Medicare Part A or Part B (Original Medicare)
- MUCH MORE!
Routine vision exams
Routine hearing exams
24/7 doctor visits
In-home care visits
What is the Over-The-Counter (OTC) Benefit?
Each quarter, they will provide you with an allowance for purchasing common over-the-counter items like pain relievers, allergy medicines and vitamins. No money out of pocket required!
Why USE the Over-The-Counter (OTC) Benefit?
Again, NO EXTRA COSTS!
All of the eligible OTC products are all purchased by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to your home at no extra charge. Free Shipping.
How to use the QUARTERLY OVER-THE-COUNTER DRUG ALLOWANCE?
There are 2 ways that Eligible Members can spend this allowance:
Do you qualify?
Not every plan includes a quarterly allowance. You will need to make sure you check your plan’s Summary of Benefits of your personal current plan to confirm if a plan offers this benefit. If it does, you must also check the plan’s specific OTC allowance frequency, as it can be either monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount varies and depends on the plan. You may call the number provided at the beginning of this article for direction.
NOTE: please visit the CLOVER HEALTH site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. You may also visit the links below for more information.
NOTICE: This information is not a complete description of benefits available. Contact the company directly for more information about their plans. They can tell you if any limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Generally, their benefits, premiums, and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
Ready to Register Online & Start Shopping?
Steps to follow to register for a NEW online account:
- Visit: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/clover
- Click on the red and white “Create account” link located under the “First-time visitor?” section and to be directed to: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/clover/register
- Type in and provide the following:
- Member ID
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Zip Code
- Email Address
- Create and type in a Password
- Click on the red “Continue” button.
- Provide all the required information and continue to move forward until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
Steps to follow to login to a Current account:
- Visit: www.cvs.com/otchs/clover
- (please be aware that: https://clover.otchs.com/ is the old website address)
- Type in the following:
- Your Member ID OR Email Address in the field provided.
- Your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the red “Sign in” button.
- Begin managing your CLOVER OTC online account.
NOTICE: the old website login links were:
- http //myorder.otchs.com
Clover Medicare 2020 / 2019 OTCHS CVS Catalog / Catalogue Downloads:
If you have questions about your plan, you should call the phone number found on the back of your health plan member card.
1-888-778-1478 (TTY 711)