Department Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-630-2583
Blue Cross Blue Shield Companies (BCBS) have provided healthcare coverage to members that allow them to live free of worry and free of fear. BCBS understands the needs of local communities while providing nationwide healthcare coverage that opens doors for over 100 million members in all the 50 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico. Nationwide, more than 96% of hospitals and 95% of physicians and specialists are connected with BCBS companies – more than any other insurer.
If you are interested in purchasing a health insurance coverage, the primary area to start is with a plan comparison or review that’s free of charge. It may be requested and processed online or over the telephone. But if you visit their website online, you will be able to receive numerous quotes as you require and continue shopping until you get to a point when you find the policy that you actually need. Feel free to check it out online without any charge. Wherever you live, no matter what state you are in at the moment, you may always review the plans available online.
Why should you choose BlueCross BlueShield?
- They have established a trust history that dates back for more than 80 years.
- They offer coverage in all 50 states.
- Most physicians and hospitals are accepted by BCBS
- They exert extra energy to keep the Provider Finder updated.
- BCBS offers Global Coverage:
- Coverage to individuals who are permanently residing outside of the US.
- Other choices are available for healthcare coverage during both short-term and long-term travels.
- Members have access to exclusive discounts on health & wellness products & services.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
If you would require to get a free quote online, easy-to-follow steps are indicated below. A brief guide is provided so you can create an online request for any state.
Requirements to submit a request:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow to receive a free quote with BlueCross BlueShield online:
- Visit www.bcbs.com/shop-for-health-insurance in your preferred search engine. (NOTE: https://www.bcbs.com/individuals-families is also a valid link)
- Type in your zip code in the space provided located under the section titled “Shop for Insurance”, OR you may just select your state.
- Click on the “GO” button.
- You should then be redirected to the appropriate website for the state you are located in.
- Provide any other requested information and continue to move forward to receive your completed quote online.