TOPIC: BeneSys Provider Portal | Login Sign Up Register | Phone Number | View patient’s claims, coverage, and other information.
BeneSys is consisted of a team of Taft-Hurtley Trust Fund Specialists. They understand the nuances of Taft-Hartley benefit plans. They have experience and are familiar with programming and administering plans that have unusual benefit plan parameters. Their software system is dedicated to giving their clients and their plan participants with the most efficient tools for self-administering trust fund accounts. Their benefits administration software was developed by their administrators for administrators.
They aim to provide the participants and trustees of trust funds with a level of service that those people consider exceptional and the best service available. Currently BeneSys offers providers, participants, employers, and trustees an access to their Provider Portal. Every time they login, the portal provides access to their information such as:
- Participant website:
- News and events
- Latest Changes in Plans
- Health Care Benefits Information
- Access to Open Enrollment Forms
- Explanation of Benefit Forms
- Plan Description Summaries
- Employer Contributions
- Health Care Eligibility Information
- Contact Information to the Fund Office
- Other useful links access
- Employer Website:
- ability to upload contributions
- manually upload contributions
- Trustee Website:
- Trustee and Professional Rosters
- Trustee and Professional Meeting Booklets
- Meeting Schedule access
- Trustee and Professional minutes, financial, investment reports and audit reports
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the BeneSys Online Account Portal. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access to the Members Benefits Online Login Account. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Easy steps to follow for NEW clients who need to create and register an account online:
New Providers should register to see their patient’s claims, coverage, and other information.
- Go to the following website http://www.memberbenefitsonline.com/ on your device. Or click here.
- Select the “Sign up.” link located in the “New providers” box.
- At the very bottom of the page, select the “Accept” box.
- Select the “Next” button.
- Provide your:
- First & Last Name
- Phone Number
- Provide your:
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a MyChart Patient online account.
- Go to the following website www.memberbenefitsonline.com on your device. OR click here.
- Provide your BeneSys username and password in the fields provided.
- Select the “Submit” button and begin managing your online account.
Click here to view more Portal login and registration steps and help GUIDE.
Customer Service Phone Number: 1-877-923-6379 or 248-813-9800