Need to contact or place a phone call to Care N’ Care Customer Service: 1-833-492-9866 (TTY:711)
Contact Line for Current Members: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
Care N’ Care is a Northern Texas Medicare Advantage health plan that was established in 2008 by local physicians who are dedicated to providing sensible and affordable healthcare alternatives to seniors in that area of the state. They aim to enhance and make Medicare coverage easier for these individuals. Both PPO and HMO health plans that Care N’ Care has will work meticulously with the local seniors. This will ensure that they comprehend everything that their Medicare will do for them. As a result, making them choose the health plan that will best fit their health and lifestyle needs.
Care N’ Care takes care of over 14,000 Medicare beneficiaries in the following areas they cover:
- Palo Pinto
Residents of the counties above trust Care N’ Care as their healthcare partner in helping them maintain their health and stay independent to enable them to live their lives to the fullest. They also get to enjoy the Care N’ Care benefits found in original Medicare including additional benefits and services that include the following:
- Prescription Benefit
- Worldwide coverage for seniors as they travel
- Customer Experience Team
- Over-the-Counter drug benefit
- And many more!
What is the Care N’ Care Over-the-Counter Benefit?
This is a program that will enable you to acquire over-the-counter items that will arrive at your address in the mail. The card must be activated and the initial OTC dollar amount will be loaded onto the card. This benefit will also assist you with the cost of essential health care products that are not within the medical or pharmacy expense under your plan. To add to this, it can aid you in saving money on a vast array of generic branded health essential products like cold medicines, pain relievers, dental care, first aid supplies, and so much more.
Advantages of using OTC benefit:
Save your time – one less trip to the pharmacy will mean that members may get to spend more valuable time on what matters most.
Easy access – OTC purchases are sent straight to the members’ homes. The need to drive anywhere will be lessened.
You will save money – Members may get OTC items they require without using money out of your own pocket. An allowance per quarter will be used on a varied range of health-related products like cold remedies and other personal care products.
Shipping is FREE – No shipping or handling fees!
No additional costs!
If you will use the credit or pre-determined allowance that is provided within this benefit, all products you wish to get will be given to you at no extra cost. Your orders will also be delivered to your home without worrying about shipping fee as these will all be covered by the benefit.
Care N’ Care works with Medline to enable their members to purchase common everyday medical and personal health care essentials. Their team of clinicians, researchers, engineers, financial experts, and a great number of direct sales representatives have outstanding expertise and know everything about healthcare business.
The following are the common medical and personal care items that they offer for their partners:
- Eye and Ear Care
- First aid supplies
- Allergy sprays and gels
- Skin and sun care products
- Cold and flu products
- Dental and Denture Care
- Antacids and Acid Reducers
- Vitamins and Minerals
- And so many more!
These OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders:
- They may scroll down below and go through on how to set up an account online. This is considered to be the fastest, most convenient, and easiest way to order 24/7.
- They may place their orders by calling 1-833-492-9866, TTY: 711
How to know if a member is qualified?
Members must make sure to review the Summary of Benefits of their existing personal plan to verify if their plan has this benefit included in it. If it does, members must also be aware of the plan’s specified OTC allowance frequency, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount may vary depending on the plan. The number to contact is given at the start of this article if you need further information about your plan benefits.
There are a few plans that are inclusive of an allowance that is provided on a monthly basis. These credits may be consumed to purchase some over-the-counter medications and supplies, comprising of digestive health treatments, allergy medication, pain relievers, first aid supplies, and so many more. Members must review the Evidence of Coverage of their plan to check if it is included in their benefit and to find out the exact amount of the monthly allowance provided.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
NOTE: The information provided here is not a comprehensive explanation of the benefits available to you. It is always best to communicate directly with the company to know more information about their available plans.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to be able to sign in or register to your Care N’ Care OTC account online:
- Stable internet access
- Email address
- Member information
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow for new members who need to register or create an account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the blue “Activate Account” button found below the “First Time User” at the right portion of the page.
- Type in your Member ID in the space provided. Contact your account representative if you do not have it.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Type in your preferred Password and confirm in the spaces provided.
- Type in your Email Address in the space provided.
- Review your registration details then select the blue “Activate Account” button to proceed.
An email verification will appear in your inbox once you have registered successfully. This will give you complete access to your online account and start taking advantage of Care N’ Care OTC pharmacy benefits that is included in your plan.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to login to their current account online:
- Visit link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID on the space provided.
- Type in your current Password on the space provided.
- Select the blue “Login” button to proceed.
- You may now begin to manage your account online.
Valuable guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- Delivery Time: Please allow 7-10 business days for your products to arrive at your home address.
- Return Policy: Due to the personal nature of the OTC products, returns will not be entertained. However, if you receive a damaged item upon transit, please contact customer service within 30 days and the OTC company will send back an identical item.
- All quarterly benefit must be used in one order only.
- Paying with other payment methods may be done if the orders exceeded the benefit amount.
You may download Care N' Care OTC Catalog: