Allwell Over The Counter Benefits
Who or What is Allwell? Allwell is contracted with Medicare for HMO, HMO SNP and PPO plans and with local state Medicaid programs. This new Medicare Advantage plan is available for people who are eligible for:
- Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B OR
- Medicare and Medicaid
This article pertains to the following Allwell Medicare Plans:
- Medicare (HMO)
- Dual Medicare (HMO SNP)
- Medicare (PPO)
- Chronic Medicare (HMO SNP)
- Medicare Complement (HMO)
Their plans are created to offer the following types of benefits:
- OVER-THE-COUNTER (OTC) Benefit
- Healthcare coverage that is affordable
- Benefits needed to take good care of yourself
- Easy access to doctors, nurses and specialists who work together to help you feel your best
- Prescription drugs coverage
- Extra benefits that are not covered by Medicare Part A or Part B (Original Medicare)
- MUCH MORE!
What is the Over-The-Counter (OTC) Benefit?
Each quarter, they will provide you with an allowance for purchasing common over-the-counter items like pain relievers, allergy medicines and vitamins. No money out of pocket required!
Why USE the Over-The-Counter (OTC) Benefit?
Again, NO EXTRA COSTS!
All of the eligible OTC products are all purchased by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to your home at no extra charge. Free Shipping.
How to use the QUARTERLY OVER-THE-COUNTER DRUG ALLOWANCE?
There are 2 ways that Eligible Members can spend this allowance:
Do you qualify?
Not every plan includes a quarterly allowance. You will need to make sure you check your plan’s Summary of Benefits of your personal current plan to confirm if a plan offers this benefit. If it does, you must also check the plan’s specific OTC allowance frequency, as it can be either monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount varies and depends on the plan. You may call the number provided at the beginning of this article for direction.
NOTE: please visit the ALLWELL site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. You may also visit the links below for more information.
NOTICE: This information is not a complete description of benefits available. Contact the company directly for more information about their plans. They can tell you if any limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Generally, their benefits, premiums, and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
Ready to Register Online & Start Shopping?
Steps to follow to register for a NEW online account:
- Visit: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/allwell
- Click on the red and white “Create account” link located under the “First-time visitor?” section and to be directed to: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/allwell/register
- Type in and provide the following:
- Member ID
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Zip Code
- Email Address
- Create and type in a Password
- Click on the red “Continue” button.
- Provide all the required information and continue to move forward until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
Steps to follow to login to a Current account:
- Visit: www.cvs.com/otchs/allwell
- (please be aware that: https://allwell.otchs.com/ is the old website address)
- Type in the following:
- Your Member ID OR Email Address in the field provided.
- Your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the red “Sign in” button.
- Begin managing your Allwell OTC online account.
NOTICE: the old website login links were:
- http //myorder.otchs.com
Allwell Medicare 2020 / 2019 OTCHS CVS Catalog / Catalogue Downloads:
If you have questions about your plan, you should call the phone number found on the back of your health plan member card.
For MEMBER SERVICES Phone Number and Website Address (all number (TTY: 711)):
- ARIZONA + https://allwell.azcompletehealth.com
- HMO Members: 1-800-977-7522
- HMO SNP Members: 1-877-935-8020
- ARKANSAS + https://allwell.arhealthwellness.com
- FLORIDA + https://allwell.sunshinehealth.com
- GEORGIA + https://allwell.pshpgeorgia.com
- HMO Members: 1-844-890-2326
- HMO SNP Members: 1-877-725-7748
- ILLINOIS + https://allwell.illinicare.com
- INDIANA + https://allwell.mhsindiana.com
- HMO and PPO Members: 1-855-766-1541
- HMO SNP Members: 1-833-202-4704
- KANSAS + https://allwell.sunflowerhealthplan.com
- LOUISIANA + https://allwell.louisianahealthconnect.com
- MISSISSIPPI + https://allwell.magnoliahealthplan.com
- HMO Members: 1-844-786-7711
- HMO SNP Members: 1-833-260-4124
- MISSOURI + https://allwell.homestatehealth.com
- HMO Members: 1-855-766-1452
- HMO SNP Members: 1-833-298-3361
- NEW MEXICO + https://allwell.westernskycommunitycare.com
- OHIO + https://allwell.buckeyehealthplan.com
- HMO Members: 1-855-766-1851
- HMO SNP Members: 1-866-389-7690
- PENNSYLVANIA + https://allwell.pahealthwellness.com
- HMO Members: 1-855-766-1456
- HMO SNP Members: 1-866-330-9368
- SOUTH CAROLINA + https://allwell.absolutetotalcare.com
- TEXAS + https://allwell.superiorhealthplan.com
- HMO Members: 1-844-796-6811
- HMO SNP Members: 1-877-935-8023
- WISCONSIN + https://allwell.mhswi.com
MAIL ORDER FORM:
Please visit the website link provided for your state. Then on the left hand side of the page click on “DRUG & PHARMACY INFORMATION” then click on “MAIL ORDER PHARMACIES” to download the mail order form for your state.